chapter -25

(it's hard to put a full stop on something that was in your life for almost a decade.
But it's high time. I'm starting a new chapter in my life. And I'll not carry anymore baggage from past. Wish me luck 🤞)

(AUTHOR POV)
.
.
.

Next morning Jeff woke up beside game. He didn't even bother to know if barcode was fine or not. He had a nice night with game. But he felt a little empty inside him.

"Good morning!!", game said hugging him.

"Good morning!", jeff said smilingly, "Get some more sleep, I've to leave for the company. I'll be back soon. And please order some food",

"Okay sir. Have a good day!", game said and went back to sleep.

Jeff got up and changed into his clothes and went to the company in games car.

Mile and apo was standing outside chatting about something when they saw jeff arrived in games car.

"Wow!! Look whose car is it!", apo said feeling surprised.

Jeff came out smiling at his comment.

"Looks like something good has happened", apo said. Apo was looking happy but on the other hand mile had a serious face.

"Is everything alright?", Jeff asked mile avoiding apo's question.

"Yeah", mile replied and went away.

"Strange", jeff said. "Leave him alone. He is just upset about something", apo said.

"By the way, are you guys back together?", apo asked.

"What do you think?", jeff replied smiling.

"Congratulation !!", apo said. "wait!! Then we won't have to find another partner for you. Great",

Jeff didn't understand. "what do you mean?", he asked in confusion.

"Apo , jeff , p'pond is calling everyone", bible called us inside.

The room was serious. Everyone was present there. Barcode was also their but his eyes were down. He didn't looked at jeff or anyone.

"As you guys already know, barcode has decided to step out from the series. I know it was a lot from the beginning. But after seeing him like this , I can't ask him to stay if he doesn't. You know what i mean ", p'pond said.

Everyone was looking down. Jeff was equally shocked and frustrated. He thought how could barcode just left the series.

"I'm sorry phi. I know I've caused a lot of problem from the beginning. But after thinking a lot , i felt i don't deserve this character. ", barcode said , "The emotion, the chemistry i need to have is not here. I'm sorry for causing you guys trouble phi"

"No code. You don't have to say sorry. Please don't be like this na ", apo said hugging him.

"Yeah... It's not your fault barcode ", mile said consoling him.

Everyone started consoling him one by one. When kim suddenly came and grabbed his hand and dragged him with him

Everyone tried to stop them but Mile stopped them.

"They need to talk", he said.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
"Leave me. Phi... Please leave me ", i said struggling. He was grabbing my hands tightly as he dragged me behind him.

He took me in the washroom and slammed me by the door.

"What the fuck is happening, barcode?", he asked angrily.