chapter -8

Barcode entered Be on Cloud studio. His mind was a mess. He was trying to call Arun while walking inside. But as usual there was no response. While walking he didn't notice that someone was standing Infront of him.

He hits someone as soon as he turns around, standing in front of the stairs, touching his nose with his fingertips, looking at the nose with his head down a little.

"Are you okay ?!..."

Barcode upon hearing this voice immediately looks up, Barcode widens his eyes a little, surprised to see him, startled and stumbling over words.

"P... P'jeff...I'm... ",Barcode without keeping still in the body, nervous and tense... "I'm P'--"

Jeff was confused wanting to know the end of the words Barcode was trying to say, but his eyes widened in fright to see Barcode move one of his feet back and almost fall.

"Barcode, watch out !!", jeff said while grabbing
Barcode by the waist behind, with his forearm and pulls him with immense force, making Barcode put both hands on either side of his shoulders, glue the two bodies together and bring the two faces too close. Barcode when falling. gets scored to be pulled by Jeff and for almost  falling, looks sideways at the stairs, not realizing that at this moment he is hugging Jeff.

Jeff felt annoyed but calming down, gave a small smile on the tip of his lips when he remembered p'pond's word.

But one more thing that made Jeff smile was Barcode's clumsy manner and the words he uttered

" Are you okay ??", Jeff asked

Barcode as soon as he hears Jeff's voice close to his ears, not knowing how close the two are to each other, turns his head towards Jeff and widens his eyes on see jeff's face so close to his embarrassed and shy, Barcode moves one foot backward again, pushes Jeff a little, stumbling over words again, exaggeratedly nervous

"Pppp ...pjefff.", jeff tried to complete his word but in doing so he almost fell again.

Jeff grabs Barcode's waist again  and pulls him quickly, gluing the bodies together again...

"do you really want to die so bad ?? Trust me you can die but not right now. I don't want to be a murderer", jeff said pulling a face.

Barcode breathing fast because of the fright, looks at Jeff again, with his mouth a little open, trying to control the fright with inspiration , he didn't hear any word of jeff as he was lost in his thoughts to admire this person once again.

"Damn, how beautiful he is... He's too perfect for me... I love him so much... This hair that when he puts it back looks so hot on him, it looks really nice, it leaves me with no strength in my legs... How I want to stay like this with him forever...I don't want to let him go... Behind me where he's grabbing with his delicate hands, it's burning... My body feels numb... My hands don't have the strength to hold him anymore"

After not hearing a answer from barcode, Jeff looked into Barcode's eyes but  seeing Barcode's black eyes he wondered how can a boy be so cute ?

Suddenly Jeff's eye fall on barcodes lips. "His lips are very pink... Where I'm touching it seems to be a little hot or is it my imagination?! " , jeff thought. He couldn't control his hand to touch barcode face. He touched barcode face with one of his hand and other was still grabbing him tight.

"Ppp.. p'jeff..what are you doing?", barcode said with a weak voice. His body was reacting a lot .

The two stood at the head of the stairs in front of the Be on Cloud studio, looking at each other and holding like there was no one.....

Bible was standing away but watching the scenario..

He smiled at the sight of the perfect . He didn't wanted to break the moment but everyone was waiting for them in the rehearsal room. So he  coughed making a noise enough to make the two come back to reality.