chapter -5

After a while barcode finally woke up. Everyone surrounded him while Jeff stood out. He still couldn't take barcode as the new porchay. He was used to be with gameplay now suddenly that change was making him feel uncomfortable. Further more that, barcode's age was making him more uncomfortable.

"Baby , are you alright now?", tong asked barcode as he tried to sit. "I'm sorry, i made you guys worried " , barcode said with a apologized look.

"It's okay , nong. As long as you're fine, everything is good. ", build said with a big smile.

"Thank you, phi", barcode said smiling. He was looking for the person he saw while entering the agency. "Are you looking for someone?", apo asked him curiously.

"Nah , phi. I'm just embarrassed. I couldn't even introduce myself and i made you all worried. ', barcode said embarrassingly.

Jeff was seeing everything from a distance. Barcode's awkward face was making him smile. "How cute!!", jeff thought.

"It's okay nong. We're not worried anymore. By the way why don't you all introduce yourself to our new porchay?" , pond said smiling.

"Yeah , but where is Jeff?", bible asked while looking for him.

"I'm here ", jeff answered raising his hand while looking at them. Barcode finally found him. He was staring at him continuesly.

Meanwhile arun was still sitting beside him. He was so worried about him that for him the time was stopped. He wanted to hug barcode so badly but he knew he can't. Barcode's love was there. Even though jeff didn't recognize barcode, but arun knew barcode will never leave hope.

Everyone was introducing them one by one. Barcode also introduced him. "And I'm jeff satur. I'll be playing as your partner KIM THEERAPANYAKUL",jeff introduced himself

"WHATTT?? " , barcode yelled in shocked which confused everyone. They all looked at barcode for an answer.

"Is there any problem with me ?", Jeff asked confusedly. He couldn't take the reaction of that young boy.

"N..noo i mean, I'm just excited a little bit to work with you,phi. " , barcode said nervously. He couldn't believe that he was going to work with the man of his life. He was so shocked. But more than him someone else was more shocked and furious "ARUN"

(ARUN POV)
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK? HOW HE CAN BE BARCODES PARTNER. NO NEVER. ", i thought loudly in my mind. Jeff was almost ten years older than him , how could be play barcodes love interest? I was furious but even though i was angry but when i saw barcodes face , my anger was gone.

His happy face was all for me. "I know I can't be the reason behind your happiness. But i also can't snatch your happiness from you. Even though i don't like him , even though i don't want him near you but i know you're more than excited for him. " , i thought while looking at him.

I never wanted anything bad for my code but that time i really wanted to be selfish. But i knew, if i became selfish, it would make barcode suffer more. AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HIM SUFFER.

(PORCHAY POV)
.
.
.
"Oh my god , oh my god ,oh my god!!!!! Is it really happening? My first partner in this industry will be the man i love? I'm not dreaming, am i ?" , i thought while trying to understand everything.

"Are you alright, code ? You're looking like you saw a ghost.", tong asked. He was the sweetest person and i could feel that.

"Yes, phi. I'm fine. I'm really just excited. " , i said with a big smile. I looked at jeff who was looking at me or i say glaring at me. He wasn't really happy with me and it was expressed all over his face that made me little sad.

"Hey , are you fine now ? Should we leave?", arun asked while holding my hand tight.

"I'm fine , bro. I'm gonna work with him. Can you believe that ? All my waiting is over now , arun. I'm so so so happy.." , i whispered to arun .

"I know. Can i hug you?", arun said whispering. He never asked permission before but looked like he was also embarrassed with everything.

I looked at everyone. Everyone was busy talking with each other. P'jeff also was talking with p'pond. "Obviously. Why you asking?", i said to arun with a calm voice.

In a second he hugged me tightly. "Are you trying to choke me ?" , i said . "You don't know how much i got scared right now, code. Don't ever faint again. If you're feeling sick please tell me so that i can take you to the hospital. Please ", arun said while hugging me. In his voice i could feel the warmth and concerns.

"I promise", i said. We was hugging each other until someone coughed to get our attention. We immediately pulled out of the hug.

"What are you guys? Don't tell me you're already dating?", p'jeff asked me while looking at my eyes. He was so close to us.

"N..no. we're best friends. ", i said with a shaky voice. "I never saw besties to hug each other like there is no one in the room. Don't you feel ashamed? " , p'jeff said which kind of hurt me.

"I don't see any problem in hugging my best friend. Further more that even if we're dating, i don't see any problem. ", arun spoked out.

"What are you saying, arun. ", i said while pulling his shirt. "So you're dating. " , p'jeff said while smirking at me. "I didn't know, boys like you're so shameless. " , he said again.

His words were almost tearing up my heart but i couldn't show it.

"Enough, Jeff. You're crossing the limit. Arun is his childhood friend and also his best friend. I know him. So please stop speaking nonsense. " , p'pond said holding him back.

"Looks like, barcodes onscreen partner is only big by his age. " , arun said smirking at him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?" ,  p'jeff said almost pushing arun down angrily.

"Come down jeff.  You're really behaving like an immature. We all know that you're upset about the casting but can't you just give him a chance? ", bible said while holding p'jeff's hand.

"WHATEVER I'M NOT SPEAKING TO A KID. ", p'jeff said before leaving the room while slamming the door.

I was silent the whole time. I couldn't believe my ears. "So he really doesn't want me ?", i thought in my mind.

"I'm sorry nong. Jeff is quite angry about the sudden changes. He is nice. But can you just give him some time ?", apo said while touching my head.

"It's okay, phi. I know I'm not mature enough. But i promise I'll do my best. " , i said while trying to hold my tears back. Arun saw that. He hold my hand and patted.

"Okay, now nong if you're okay can we sign the papers?" , p'pond said. And arun also encouraged me. We signed the contract and talked about the further works. They needed me to spend time with p'jeff so that we could build up a nice chemistry but p'jeff wasn't there so after a lot of discussion we left BOC.

"So from now you're gonna work with that jerk" , arun said annoyingly. He hated jeff and i could see that. The way he stood between us was something i could expect because it wasn't the first time but his anger was first time.

"Are you alright, arun?", I asked him while getting into the car. "of course, why i won't be fine?" , arun said while trying to avoid my eyes.

"Look at me. What happened tell me. ", i said while facing him towards me.

He hugged me again "Can't you just not work with him ?" , he said while hiding his face . "I didn't like how he said those mean things to you. " , he said again.

"Arun , you know na i love him. I know he was mean but he has to adjust with me , right? He wasn't happy that's why he said that. He is a good person, arun. Please don't say something that i won't be able to do." , i said while patting his arm. He pulled out of the hug.

"I hope, you'll understand arun. " , i said while looking at him. "I wish you all the best code. " , he said while trying to smile but i could feel he was faking it. But what i didn't feel was someone looking at us from a long distance.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR IT"......