chapter -26

(At barcodes home)
.
.
.
"Barcode.... Please open the door baby. We are worried about you, son!!", barcodes mom said from the outside. Barcode had locked himself in the room after coming back from boc. .

He didn't want to talk to anyone about anything anymore. He tore down all the posters and pictures of jeff from the wall. All the pictures he had collected all over those years were burnt down by him. The pain , the feeling was too much for him.

"Barcode!!! Please open the door nong. ", barcodes sister said.

They all were pent-up. They didn't know about all the things he was going through. Barcode didn't let them know anything.

Barcode was laying on the ground, holding the burnt picture. Tears were slowly dripping down his face. He didn't have any strength left in his body.

His phone was ringing continuesly. Mile , apo , bible everyone was calling him. But barcode didn't have any sense .

After not getting any reaction from barcode, his parents went downstairs to collect the spare key.

"Nong!! I'm always here for you, you know that right? Please open the door. We can talk. And I'll get all this short , i promise, please nong!!", p'creamy said.

Someone knocked on the main door. It was raining hard outside so barcode's parents weren't expecting someone.

They were confused by the sudden arrival . After a while, barcodes dad went to open the door and his mom went upstairs with the key.

Mile and tong was on the gate.

"Sawasdee , khun. I'm mile. We're barcodes senior. He wasn't picking our call.....", mile said looking kinda uncomfortable.

"You don't have to introduce yourself, mile. We know you. Barcode....", he said. "let's just come inside first"

They came in when suddenly they heard a scream from upstairs.

"PAAA..... Call the ambulance...  First", p'creamy said running downstairs.

"What happened!?", he asked.

"Barcode.... barcodes not responding. He was lying on the ground. His hands were bleeding", p'creamy said in rush.

"Whatt!!!!", tong asked in shocked. All of them rushed upstairs. Barcode's mom was sitting next to barcode holding his bleeding hand trying to stop the blood.

"Baby!! Please wake up. Maa will buy you everything. Please talk to me", she said crying.

"We've to take him to hospital first", mile said. He then carried him and rushed outside. Creamy tied the hand to stop the bleeding but barcodes body was getting cold.

Tong Opened the door and get barcode and his family inside.

They rushed to the hospital. In the mean time, tong called p'pond and asked him to call a doctor and keep him stand by.

As soon as they reached the hospital, barcode was taken to the operation theater.

Barcode's mom and dad was crying loudly. "why !? Why did our son do something like this?? ", they asked themselves.

Mile and tong was standing there. Miles shirt was painted in blood and drenched in rain.

Creamy came towards them , "Can I ask you something?", she asked.

They nodded. They were still in shocked.

"Is my brothers suicide attempt has anything to do with p'jeff?", she asked holding tears in her eyes.