chapter -27

(At the hospital)
.
.
.
Outside the operating theater, the sterile white walls seemed to amplify the tension in the air. Barcode's family clustered together, their faces etched with worry, their tears mingling with whispered prayers. Each tick of the clock echoed like a thunderclap in the silence.

No one dared to voice their fears, afraid that acknowledging them would make them real.Hours stretched into eternity as they waited, their minds tortured by uncertainty. Every passing minute felt like a lifetime, filled with unanswered questions and aching hearts. Each member of the waiting room congregation grappled with their own private demons, praying for a miracle, fearing the worst.

In the meantime, others from the company arrived. Everyone was there except one.

"Where is he ?", mile asked trying to surpass the anger.

"We couldn't get in touch with him since he left. ", apo said trying to clam him down.

Everyone was worried. They didn't want to think the worst but by every passing time, their fears were building up.

"I know exactly where he is !!", mile said before rushing outside.

"Mile....mile wait. Don't go!!", apo said running behind him.

He tried to open the car door when apo pushed him towards the door and closed it.

"Do you think it's time for this?? I know you're angry. But his family needs us. He needs us. ", apo said trying his best to make him understand.

"Please don't leave now. We will get in touch with him. ", apo said.

"HOW MUCH YOU WANT ME YO KEEP PATIENT, APO ?? THAT LITTLE SOUL IS SUFFERING FROM DAY ONE. EVERYTIME WE THOUGHT THAT NOW EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE THAT ASSHOLE DIDN'T LEAVE A CHANCE TO HURT HIM. ", mile said angrily.

"Can you even imagine the pain he is going through?? Can you imagine what he felt to feel that his life is useless??", mile said crying. He couldn't hold the tears and emotion anymore. He broke into tears.

Apo hugged him tightly. There was no way he could leave this person alone anymore.

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
.
I left the company and went to games house. I was angry about all these things but i couldn't ignore my responsibility towards game. We finally got back together and i couldn't left him alone.

"Are you alright?", game asked.

"Yeah... Everything is fine ", i said smilingly. Everything was not fine. My heart was aching for an unknown reason. It was hurting a lot and i didn't know how to calm down.

"Are you sure ? You're looking tensed ", game said touching his face.

"Yeah. Just some problem in the casting. That guy just decided to step out so there is a mass and everyone thinks it's happening because of me. ", i said.

"Why would they blame you ? It's his choice to step out , right?", game asked.

"I don't know. ", i said.

My phone was dead and my charger wasn't with me. There was raining outside so there was no chance for me to go and get it from the car.

Suddenly bible called on games phone and asked for me.

"Bible wants to talk to you", game said giving me the phone.

"Hel...", i couldn't even complete my word.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JEFF ??? WE ARE TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR SO LONG. WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PHONE?", bible said. I never heard him being so angry.

"Calm down bro. My phone is dead and I'm with game. ", i said.