chapter -24

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
.
"Are you alright now ?", I asked him after realizing he has stopped crying.

He got out of my arms and looked up. His beautiful eyes were puffy. His whole face was sticky.

I swapped his face. I didn't know what this feeling was but whatever it was it's dangerous.

I pushed him away and stood up. He looked at me surprised by my sudden rejection.

"If you're done. Let's go inside. Game needs me ", i said before leaving him behind and walked inside.

I went to games room where i found him coming out of the washroom limping. He was almost going to fall when i hold him.

"Are you alright?", i asked him concerned about him.

He nodded and i helped him change into his clothes and lay on the bed. Before going outside to see barcode i opened all the ropes so that game could free himself. I opened his blind fold and also the gag ball. He was surprised by my presence but not sad. And the first hug was enough to make me realize that. But the hug didn't make me comfortable like it used to. I felt empty for some reason. And when i went outside and hugged him , the emptiness in my heart was no longer there. The submission i wanted from barcode so badly but i couldn't get. Cause i felt like i was the person begin submissive to barcode.

I felt a presence standing outside the bedroom door , staring at me. And i knew who it was. Arun was still unconscious so there was only one person. Barcode.

I didn't mind him. Because i wanted him to see that game was important to me and still he is.
So that i can regain myself. And break free the feeling i was feeling.

"Why you are here jeff ? I don't remember calling you today", game said. His voice was low. I could feel that he had a terrible aching in throat. Obviously he can't talk.  That mother fucker i wish i could kill you, i thought.

Barcode came inside wipping his face. Game looked at him.

"Who he is ?", he asked in low voice.

"Don't talk game. I wish i could kill that bastard. How could he do this to you", i said angrily avoiding his question.

He hold my hand. "it's okay. Clam down jeff. I'm fine. See ", he said trying to smile.

Barcode was seeing everything without a single word.

"So who are you?", game asked barcode.

"sawasdee krab , Khun.  I'm Barcode tinnasit ", barcode introduced himself.

"Ohh. You're the new partner of jeff. ", game said smilingly.

"Shut up game. You're my one and only partner. No one else ", i said angrily.

"Don't be angry jeff. He is your new partner. You can't behave like this way ", he said to me.

He was still holding my hand. And i also couldn't let go. The condition of game made me forget everything.

"Phi.... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I didn't know arun...", barcode tried to speak up but broke into tears.

A part of me wanted to run towards him and hold him in my arms just like i did before but another part of me was struggling.

"Barcode, come closer ", game said.

"It's not your fault nong. I fall in his trap and thought he might actually love me. I was blind by his innocence. Jeff loved me a lot. And i know that. His behavior, sometime it was too much but he never pushed me to do something I didn't want to. But arun...", game paused.