Chapter 12

Mads POV

I woke up not knowing how I ended up in my bed. I don't even remember leaving the club, which was weird because I didn't drink at all. I sat up and saw that Jack was sleeping on the chair in the corner of my room.

"Jack." I said. He didn't even flinch. "Jack!" I yelled a little louder but he still didn't wake up. "JACK." I yelled even louder throwing a pillow at him this time. He jumped out of the chair and fell onto the ground. I laughed at him and he tried to play it off. "What are you doing in here?" I asked confused as to why he was in my room.

"Nate and I were taking turns watching over you." He said joining me on the bed.

"What, why?" What happened last night? Wait it's still the same night. I checked my phone and it was only 11:30pm. What the heck. I am so confused.

"I guess some guy slipped something in your drink." He told me like it was no big deal.

"WHAT? Did he.. Not again.. Why me.." My heart started beating rapidly and my breathing became heavier. I was about to lose it until Jack took me in his arms.

"Relax. Nothing happened. He was about to carry you out of the building but they got him. You're safe." Jack said rubbing my back. My breathing went back to normal and I started to calm down. I pulled away from Jack and we both just sat in silence next to each other on the edge of my bed.

"Mads.." He spoke after a few. You could tell he was hesitant and that made me start to get nervous again.

"G.." I mimicked his tone.

"How much did you drink tonight?"

"I didn't drink at all." I said truthfully.

"Why?"

"I just didn't want to I guess." I hesitated. Jack wouldn't make eye contact with me. He locked his eyes on the ground.

"You guess?"

"Jack?" I questioned him. Why was he so curious if I drank or not and why wont he look at me.

"So you went to the bar and didn't drink? Is there a reason why?" I wasn't confused anymore. I was annoyed. No, I was pissed.

"You said you and Nate were watching over me waiting for me to wake up?" I asked him. He seemed really confused. He looked up from the ground and gave me a strange look.

"Ya, why?"

"So he told you?" I asked in a harsh tone. Jack looked back at the ground not saying anything. "He told you." I yelled, now it was more of a statement than a question. "Are you kidding me."

"Mads relax." Jack said standing up next to me.

"Don't tell me to relax." I continued yelling. Nate, Sammy and Johnson all came barging into my room. Great the gangs all here.

"What's going on." Sammy asked.

"Really Nate you told Jack." I yelled ignoring Sam completely.

"Mads some rando drugged you, I couldn't keep that a secret. I didn't know what to do." Nate confused.

"It doesn't matter, it wasn't you're secret to tell." I was still yelling. "Why does everyone need to know everything about me. Can I not just keep a few things to myself."

"Mads you were drugged, he panicked, he wanted to make sure you were all safe." Jack said butting in.

"What's going on?" Johnson questioned.

"All safe? What secret?" Sam asked. 

"Go ahead Nate why don't you tell them. You have no problem telling anyone else my problems. In fact just tell Sam everything. Now's your chance since you've been waiting so long to do this." Nate looked defeated. He stared at his feet not saying anything.

"Don't do this. I knew something was up so I got it out of him. Don't blame Nate for caring and wanting to make sure you were okay." Jack yelled at me.

"What do you mean tell me everything?" Sammy questioned. "What the fuck is going on."

"Nate?" I wanted to see if he would say anything but since he didn't I decided to go for it. "Ok well-"

"Mads." Jack yelled trying to stop me from making a horrible decision.

"It's all over now G, just let her speak." Johnson said.

"I'm pregnant." Sammy and Johnson's eyes grew wide. "Thanks to the psycho rapist."

"Are you o-"

"And Nate and I have been dating for awhile." I cut Sam off as he was about to approach me in a hug. He stopped dead in his tracks and glanced from me to Nate without saying anything. "Perfect, now we have no more secrets huh Nate." Sammy left the room and Nate chased after him. Both the Jacks just looked at me and shook their heads.

"That was low." G said.

"You didn't have to put him on the stop like that." Johnson added.

"Thanks guys." I said annoyed. Sitting down next to Gilinsky on the edge of my bed.

"I love you Mads, you know I do. But you completely overreacted over nothing. You need to fix this." G said patting my leg as he got up and left. Johnson kissed the top of my head and followed Gilinsky out of my room.