Chapter 14

Mads POV

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be alone or to be with someone right now. I found myself knocking on Jack G's door. I heard a muffled "It's open." so I slowly walked in.

"What's wrong?" Concerned filled his voice as he jumped up and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't manage to choke out any words so I continued to cry in his arms.

"They are sending me home." I finally spoke out. I was laying on Jack's bed staring at the ceiling, he was next to me doing the same.

"Who is?" He asked turning on his side. He propped himself up on his elbow resting his head on his hand for support.

"Sammy, Nate, my mom, everyone." I groaned.

"For how long?"

"They said a little while but I know that I'll be home for good once I get there." My eyes started to water thinking about it.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's be real, Sammy saw an opportunity and he took it." I said annoyed. Jack squinted his eyes at me. I could tell he had no idea what I was talking about. "C'mon Jack. Do you really think that after I have this baby I am just going to come and move back in. No, and Sam knows that. That's why he took the opportunity to send me home now, he blamed it on everything that's happened that past month. So pretty soon the boys will have their house back, with no little sister and no baby." I rambled on.

"I'm sure that's not his intentions." Jack tried to convince me. But by the sound of his voice it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself.

"My mom sent me to LA to get away from everything that happened to me there and what.. now Sam is sending me back to get away from everything here." I said turning my back towards Jack. "I didn't realize I was so hard to live with."

"You aren't." Jack said placing his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"They are tossing me back and forth. It's clear I don't belong in LA or Omaha."

"So what are you saying?" I stayed quiet. Jack and I have had this conversation before. I had already felt like I didn't belong anywhere so I told him one day I am leaving. I told him I would skip town and eventually I would find out where I belong. Jack realized what I was getting at because he spoke again. "Not now Mads. You have to be with family right now. With everything that is going on do you really think it is the right time to just leave. Especially when you are pregnant." I still managed to stay quiet and Jack didn't force anything out of me, he just let me lay there. Eventually I had cried myself to sleep.

**

It's been a few days since I found out I was going back to Omaha. Natalie and Brooklyn had already left an they were excited I was coming home, they just didn't know why I was coming back. I leave Friday night so the guys have been trying to spend as much time with me as possible. But unfortunately for them I haven't been talking to them much. If they really wanted to spend time with me they wouldn't be sending me off right?

"So what are we doing today?" Nate asked sitting next to me on the couch throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"I was thinking we all-" Johnson yelled from the kitchen but I cut him off.

"I have errands to run today." 

"So when you're done, or we can go with you." Nate smiled down at me.

"I can handle them alone thanks."

"Mads, stop trying to push us away." Sammy snapped.

"Says the one sending me away." I mumbled. Nate pulled me closer and Sammy just remained quiet.

"I'm going to change." I said looking up at Nate. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I started heading up the stairs and realized he was following me to my room. When we got in he shut the door behind him.

"Let me take you out Thursday night." He said grabbing both of my hands. I smiled thinking about going on a date with Nate. An actual date where people can know and we don't have to hide what we are doing. But my smiled immediately faded when I realized Thursday was my last night here. "What are you thinking about baby girl?" He whispered to me, placing his finger under my chin lifting my head up so I can look into his eyes.

"Leaving you." I sighed back.