Chapter 19

Jack G's POV

I hung up the phone and immediately made my way to the guys.

"What up G?" Johnson asked sensing there was something wrong.

"Hey I think I am just going to go back to the house. I'm not really feeling good."

"Ok we will drop you off." Sam said getting into the car.

"No. It's ok I can just get an uber or walk or something."

"Jack get in the car." Johnson said hopping into the passenger seat.

"Aye G." I turned to Nate who was standing by his car that was parked behind Sammy's. "Just take mine, I'll ride with the guys." Nate said throwing me his keys.

"Thanks man." I caught the keys and jumped into the car wasting no time and took off toward the hospital.

Mads POV

Gilinsky is honestly such a good friend. He sat there while I told him everything. He sat there while I bawled my eyes out. He sat there while I told him exactly how I was feeling. He sat there even in the silence because I couldn't talk about it anymore. He know exactly what to say and when to say it. I felt guilty making him lie to the guys. But I couldn't tell them just everything yet.

Wiping away the last of my tears, Jack can and sat on the edge of my bed.

"He isn't going to hurt you anymore Mads. I'm here." He told me pulling me in for a hug. I nodded into his chest. Jack kissed me on the forehead and began to pull away. Just then the room door flys open and in come three boys making Jack and I jump. To be honest this didn't really look good.

"What's going on here?" Johnson asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." Jack coughed. "We were just talking." Great. Jack is making the situation look even worse than it actually is. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you didn't feel good?" Nate snapped. While Sammy glared from Jack to me.

"I didn't but um-" I quickly cut Jack off.

"Guys relax jeeze. I called Jack because I needed to talk to him about something." I said giving in. I wasn't about to let some stupid fight between all of us happen so I decided to tell the truth.

"So why not tell us?" Nate asked Jack.

"Because if he did you all would have came and I only wanted Jack. No offense." I answered for him. Nate rolled his eyes. I could tell he was upset but he honestly shouldn't be.

"Knock knock." Nurse Amy said entering the room. I smiled at her. "Good news! The final tests came in and you are all set." She cheered.

"So she can come home?" Sam asked to clear things up.

"She can go home." Amy laughed. "Since it is such an odd hour in the day you are more than welcome to stay another night and leave first thing in the morning. Or you can leave now. Its up to you and how you are feeling." I looked around the room to see faces of disappointment, anger, pity, and of course Amy's smiling face.

"I think it would just be best for me to go home now." I shrugged. "I just want to be in my bed." I slightly laughed trying to lighten the mood.

**

We got home and Sammy helped me inside and up to my bedroom, seeing how I have a broken leg and my ribs still hurt. He helped me get into bed and pulled the covers over me. Before he could leave I called after him.

"Sammy!"

"You know nothing happened with Jack and I today right? You don't think-"

"If you need me call me. I don't want you trying to get up ok." Sammy said cutting me off and ignoring me completely.

"Sam." I shouted.

"Mad." He said back matching my tone. I gave him a look and he shook his head. "Ok it did look kind of shady." He admitted.

"But he is your friend, you know I would never-" I stopped myself before I could finish that sentence.

"Exactly." Sammy breathed leaving my room.

I wanted to see how Nate was feeling about what happened or should I say didn't happen. I pulled out my phone and decided to text him.

*To: Nate*

Come see me?

*From: Nate*

Not home.

*To: Nate*

Seriously? Don't be like that. Lets Talk.

Nate didn't respond to my text. 10 minutes later he came into my room.

"Talk." He muttered taking a seat on my desk chair crossing his arms.