14- Drama 💅🍵

After giving their club application, Daichi told them that there would be a 3v3 match to determine their skills with 2 other first years.

The trio walked through the school's hallways, the tension from their earlier confrontation and exchange of skills still lingering in the air. Shoyo was in the middle, and both Kageyama and Sora flanked him, but the silence between them was palpable.

As they continued down the corridor, Sora eventually reached the point where he had to split off to his assigned classroom. He gave Shoyo a reassuring smile and ignored Kageyama before parting ways.

"Good luck in your class, Shoyo," Sora said with a wink, trying to ease the awkwardness.

Shoyo nodded, returning the smile. "You too, Aniki. See you later."

Sora then turned to Kageyama and made a "tch!" sound.

Sora's "tch!" sound and the dismissive gesture didn't go unnoticed by Kageyama, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of frustration.

With a wave, Sora turned down a different hallway, leaving Shoyo and Kageyama to continue their journey to their respective classrooms.

After a while, Sora now stood outside the 1-4 classroom, gazing at the door with a contemplative expression.

"So, this is where they've placed me," he thought to himself.

Sora possessed the academic prowess to qualify for class 5, a tier reserved for students aiming for college admission. However, given his intentions of not pursuing higher education, it made sense that he found himself assigned to class 4 instead.

"Hey, you're blocking the way," Sora heard a voice behind him.

Sora's thoughts were interrupted by a voice from behind him. He turned around to find two familiar faces:

Kei Tsukishima, is a tall and lean young man with sharp features, tousled blond hair, and a perpetual air of indifference in his narrow, calculating eyes. He sported the standard school uniform, making him appear both casually stylish and distant.

Beside Tsukishima stood Tadashi Yamaguchi, who had grayish-green hair with a flyaway piece of hair sticking up at the top. He has large eyes with small, amber-colored pupils. Yamaguchi had a softer, more approachable demeanor.

Sora's eyes widened with realization. 'Oh yeah! I forgot you two are in class four!' he thought to himself.

Yamaguchi, ever polite, chimed in, "Tsukki, you shouldn't be rude."

Tsukishima, however, responded with his usual nonchalance. "Shut up, Yamaguchi."

Yamaguchi lowered his head slightly. "Sorry, Tsukki."

Sora saw this as the perfect opportunity to build a friendship with them, considering they would be classmates for the entire year.

With a warm and welcoming smile, Sora extended his hand and initiated the introduction. "Since we're going to be classmates, let's introduce ourselves properly," he began. "I'm Sora Hinata, nice to meet you both!"

Tsukishima, on the other hand, simply regarded Sora with a cool, detached expression, not immediately reciprocating the introduction.

The lack of response from Tsukishima created an awkward atmosphere, leaving Sora and Yamaguchi in an uncomfortable silence.

Feeling the tension and wanting to ease the awkwardness, Yamaguchi extended his hand toward Sora with a small, nervous smile. "N-Nice to meet you, I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi," he stammered, finally introducing himself.

Sora's face lit up with a friendly grin as he shook Yamaguchi's hand enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you too, Yamaguchi!" he replied warmly. "Looking forward to being classmates."