28- You Should've Come To Shiratorizawa

The trio found themselves in the bustling Sunmall Ichibancho, one of the premier shopping destinations in Miyagi Prefecture. With its vibrant atmosphere and a myriad of shops, the mall offered endless possibilities for entertainment.

Navigating through the maze of corridors, they eventually found themselves in the cinema section, where the promise of a few hours of cinematic escape beckoned.

As they stood in line to purchase tickets, Natsu couldn't help but notice her brothers' peculiar choice of attire.

She glanced at them curiously and asked, "Shoyo-nii, Sora-nii, why are you both wearing oversized hoodies?"

Sora and Shoyo exchanged mischievous glances, a silent understanding passing between them.

"It's nothing," Sora replied casually, waving his hand dismissively.

In truth, Shoyo and Sora had strategically chosen to wear oversized hoodies to the cinema so they could smuggle in more snacks without drawing suspicion.

After purchasing their tickets, they made their way toward the entrance, but their progress was halted by a stern-faced guard.

"Stop right there," the guard commanded. "Let me check your hoodies."

Shoyo groaned in frustration. "Aw, come on, why?"

The guard's gaze swept over them skeptically. "Well, you know how people tend to get creative with sneaking things around here, and you both look pretty loaded."

Sora and Shoyo exchanged incredulous looks before launching into a protest.

"So, what? You're calling us fat?" Sora retorted.

"Yeah, that's messed up!" Shoyo chimed in.

"Yeah, what's up with that?" Sora added.

"Mind your own business!" Shoyo snapped.

"We're doing wonders for our self-esteem," Sora quipped.

Natsu watched the exchange with a bemused expression, while the guard's eye twitched in irritation.

"Nobody wears thick hoodies in 92-degree weather. Come on, reason with me here and tell me that's not suspicious at all!" the guard challenged.

Sora jumped in to defend their choice of attire. "Come on, everybody knows that the movie theaters here get chilly."

Shoyo nodded in agreement. "Exactly! We came prepared with this outfit because we don't catch colds."

The guard remained unconvinced, his suspicion growing with each passing moment.

He then pointed to Shoyo's hoodie with a triumphant smirk. "Okay, then explain this obvious bag of Cheetos sticking out of your hoodie."

Caught off guard, Shoyo faltered for a moment, a wheeze escaping him as he struggled to come up with a plausible explanation.

"Uh, I, uh... um, wait a sec," he stammered before hastily unzipping his hoodie to reveal an assortment of snacks. "I've got Skittles, KitKats, Cheetos, Oreos, Snyder's... Take your pick!"

The guard's expression shifted from triumph to disbelief. "What the fu- I mean, none! None at all! Throw them out, now!"

Natsu giggled at the sight of her brothers reluctantly tossing their beloved snacks into the trash, Sora and Shoyo sighed in resignation.

With no other choice, they bid farewell to their clandestine treats and followed the guard as he finally granted them entry into the cinema.

With their tickets checked and bags inspected, the trio made their way into the dimly lit cinema room, scanning the rows of seats for the perfect spot.