At the beach

"The beach?" Soul asked surprised.

"Yeah! You know like with sand and an ocean?" Maka replied enthusiastically. " I know what a beach is Maka. I just didn't think you would be into going to the beach."

"Well it wasn't my idea but then Liz made a good good argument and convinsed me.
Flashback
**ring***ring***ring**
"Maka could you get the phone?" Soul yelled from his room.
"Sure" the ash blonde miester replied.
"Hello?"
"Maka?... Hey it's Liz. Hey do you think you and Soul would like to go to the beach today?"
"Ummm....I don't know....I mean the beach isn't really my thing."
Oh come on Maka! It's burning out side and besides it'll be a good opportunity for you to wear that new bikini you bought and show it off for Soul." Maka turned blood red at Liz's words.
"W-What are you talking about Liz? Stop being ridiculous!" Maka stuttered
"Yeah mmhmm....I'm being ridiculous. Anyway are you going to come or nah. Everyone else is going only you and Soul are missing."
"I don't know, but let me ask Soul and see what he thinks ,alright?"
"Yeah sure no problem....see ya later I guess?"
****End of Flashback****
"Well I see no reason not to go...I mean it's burning here....might as well go and cool off" Soul said in a neutral voice. And with that the two teens got their stuff and headed out for a day at the beach with their friends.
(Soul's POV)

Oh god what is taking Maka so long?! She has been in the changing rooms with Liz for almost half an hour! "Hey Tsubaki what is taking them so long?!" I said half mad half curious. "I-I don't know. I'm sure they'll be out soon." The timid girl said. Just as she said it Maka and Liz came out of the changing rooms. Maka was wearing a bikini! Wow...I never noticed it before but she isn't as flatchested as she used to be. Her bikini was black and red and was only covering what needed to be. I felt a familiar liquid come from my nose and I quickly turned away. "C-Come on. It took you guys forever to change let's go." I said but before we began to walk I notice Kidd had a dreamland expression on his face. Was he looking at Maka or Liz? I don't know but Maka is mine! Wait...what?

(Maka's POV)

After everyone has put their things down and set up we went for the water. The moment the cool water touched my skin I felt my body heat drop a thousand degrees. I felt something snake around my waist and the next thing I knew I was lifted then thrown back into the water. "AHAHA YAHOO!!! I AM THE ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR!!! I CAN TAKE DOWN ANYONE!!!" Oh goddamit BlackStar. Did you really have to do that? I resurface only to be meet by Kidd. "Hey Maka you OK?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine. What's up?"

"Nothing it's just I was wondering if I could talk to you about something alone? Please?" He asks and the was blushing like crazy.

"Sure... Although we should get out the water before BlackStar comes back." I chuckled.

We then walked back to shore. "OK so I really like Liz but I don't know if she likes me back. Also I want to tell her but I'm not sure when or how." He said said. "Alright so first things first.... You have to get her alone and then tell her. Don't worry I know she likes you back. Just when you tell her...tell her from your heart OK?" I moved my hand to his chest and pressed the spot where is heart was and smiled at him.

(Soul's POV)

I turned around and saw Maka with Kidd. Maka had her hand on Kidd chest and well....I don't know what came over me but the next thing I knew I was carrying Maka while she screamed and hit my back.

When I finally let her go she unleashed on me. "What the hell Soul!! You can't just pick me up like that!! What the hell is your problem?!" Instead of answering I simply smashed my lips to hers.

(Maka's POV)

I had no idea what was going on. One minuet I'm mad and the next I'm kissing Soul. I can feel his hands move to my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We pull apart for lack of air and Soul says something that totally confuses me.

"Maka....I don't like seeing you so close to Kidd...OK? I'm sorry and I know I shouldn't of acted like that but I don't want you to have feelings for anyone else but me." Soul said. Wait....did he think I liked Kidd?! "Soul what are you talking about? I don't have feeling for anyo else but you. I was talking to Kidd because he asked me how to confess to Liz." I said looking Soul in the eyes. "Wait...so there is nothing going on between you and Kidd?" He asked....I laughed a little he looked like a child. "No of course not." I say as I press my lips to his once again. He pulls away first and let's go of me. For a second I thought he was leaving but then he stood taller and said "Maka Albarn I love you"

I giggled a little and responded

"I love you too Soul Eater Evans"