the first greenie

"what the actual fuck is that ugly bitch doing here" I said quietly to myself, mainly because I was by my self is a massive forest sounded my a even bigger maze, "ooh shit" I mumbled as I realised the ugly cross breed between a spider a zombie and scorpion was running towards me. I deeper into the forest to the very end until I saw I was trapped by another wall. I realised I was going to die when I turned around seeing the ugly thing was still running towards me I again to climb when something grabbed my legs and dragged my body to the ground with a thud "FUCK" I screamed as it tried to bite and sting me. I was able to find a sick and use it to keep the thing away from my face but when I was able to finally kick it off of me it came pinned me to the ground again and used it mechanical leg to stab me in the face "SHIT" I yelled covering my eye where is had hit great just what I needed a fucked up eye. 

it then heard a screaming noice and the grinding of gears as the maze walls began to close, the mechanical beast then ran towards the maze right before it closed getting its leg stuck and ripped off in the process but still some how surviving. I was confused, why hav I not bleed out yet I was missing an eye? I shook the thoughts away and climbed up a tree and slept there that night.