our story of love

~~~~~~~~2 months later~~~~~~~~

Not much has happened since what happened with Newt except we got a 2 new greenies Chuck and Thomas I also got to know this boy Ben we became friends I decided to make him a runner and since Newt can't run anymore I made him a gardener he's pretty good and t get to go see him since I help around the place when I'm bored Thomas is a runner and  Minho and him need to talk to me later I think they found a way out Newt is also now second in command incase I need to go some where or something happens to me. My eye has gotten a lot worse after the past few months but I haven't told anyone, I mean Newts going and had been through worse but  Gally is one of my best friends now I still hate Minho.

"Bailey!" I heard a cheerful sound voice call out for me "Chuck" I called back as I squatted down to the boys hight but just to low so I had to look ups at him "what's up buddy" I said cheerfully ruffling up his hair which he smiled as he had red curly hair "I wanna show you something" he said grabbing my hand pulling my along "what is it?" I asked on the way but I got no answer only a cheerful laugh that's why I liked Chuck so much no only was he basically my little brother but he was also always so happy even though we where trapped in a maze "here look" he said once we reached the dead heads he pointed to a grave one that I hadn't seen looking this good in a long time. Georges. "Chuck" I sighed as my eyes began to water "I know I never met him or even know who he was, but I always see you come down here and talk to him, he must of been pretty special, for you to trust him that much" Chuck said tilting his head a little "do you wanna know about him?" I asked which made Chuck smile and nod continuously "yes please" he begged "okay I know just the place" I said grabbing his hand.

I toke him to where I take everyone when I need to talk to them whether there upset or I am but this was to remember a boy who didn't deserve his fait.

"okay you ready for an all nighter its a long story?" I asked the red headed boy which made him nod as he bit into one of the sandwiches I convinced Fry to give us "well it started when he first got here, it had only been a month since I lost my eye, so it was just us, it was love at first sight if you ask me, he loved me and I loved him, he was special, we spent every day together he was my best friend, and nothing could ever change that, he was kind caring, smart, and so cute, he had brown hair brown eyes, and a smile that would top the stars, he became one before I could tell him I loved him, I knew it and he knew it, b-but... I never s-said it b-back" I cried "what was his name?" asked Chuck "George" I smiled at his name through the tears "Bailey, what does love feel like?" he asked I smiled "theres different types what I felt for George was true love, the kind that doesn't ever last, it feels like you in the air and no one can stop you, like when you first remember your name when you get here. but what I feel for you is, well I don't know how to say it but, you are like my child" I said in a motherly tome at the end which made him laugh "okay go to bed" I laughed he got up and did as told but not before saying "Bailey, I know you loved George, but I also know you like Gally its okay to move on he would of wanted you too, and I may or may now know that Gally likes you too" he then finished climbing down the ladder and went to bed I stayed there that night thinking about Chuck said the guy I like likes me.