bonfires, fights, and graves

once the sun had set we began to light the sticks on fire Newt, Winston and Zart had helped set everything up. Gally and Fry where preparing the food and drinks in the kitchen "Minho this is where the greenies sit" ill be back "wait Bailey, what's going on?" he asked grabbing my arm "you'll see" I said with a smirk he let to of my wrist and I walked off to do my speech "TONIGHT WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO WELCOME OUR GREENIE MINHO, WE ARE ALSO HERE TO REMEBER THE ONES WHO ARNT HERE TO WELCOME MINHO TONIGHT, WE'VE LOST SOME GOOD BOYS TO GET THIS FAR, WE'VE LOST THEM FROM FEAR AND PANIC BUT ALSO THOSE EYE STEALING SLINTHEADS IN THE MAZE" I yelled making everyone stop talking I had a drink in one hand raising it to the night sky, the boys laughed at my little joke at the end all except Minho who had no idea what I was on about "BUT ENOUGH OF THAT SUCKING LOVY DOVY STUFF TONIGHT IS ABOUT MINHO" I yelled again making Minho uncomfortable. Newt, Zart, Fry, Winston and Gally made there way to my sides Newt and Fry on my left Winston, Zart, and Gally on my right leaving the other boys and Minho sitting around the fire on logs to watch "FUCK THE GRIVERS" I screamed as I threw my stick with fire on the top into the bonfire the boys following making the ones surrounding us cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

later into the night I was wondering around with Minho introducing him to people "Gally" I called to the boy he turned around upon hearing his name being called "sup?" he replied nodding to the boy next to me "meet Minho, the greenie Minho meet Gally the keeper of the builders" I introduced making Gally stick his hand out for a hand shake Minho just stood there staring Gally down "well fuck you too then" Gally said in rude tone "what's his problem?" Gally asked me laughing "newbie nervous" I said giving Minho a weird look why was he acting like this I thought to my self "here bro have a drink" Gally offered Minho did nothing Minho said nothing "it's fine I'll take the refill" I said going to grab the drink from Gallys hand but he moved it before I could "nah he's gotta put some hair on his chest" Gally joked but I knew I wanted to start something "Gally" I warned "here" he said ignoring me trying to give Minho the drink again "ooh I get it, I get it now" Gally said as boys began to surround us to see what was going on "get what?" I asked "you like her" laughed Gally "Bailey do you take Minho to be your glade lover?" sally jokingly asked "NO, NOW GET YOU FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE NOW BEFORE I KICK IT OUT OF HERE" I yelled making everyone laugh at Gally "don't worry Minho im sure she just likes guys like me, you know good looking" he joked patting Minho on the shoulder and began to walk away, but Minho didn't think it was funny before anyone walked off Minho spun around and punched Gally in the cheek making Gally tackle Minho throwing punch after punch at the black haired boy "GALLY!" I screamed but he just continued I tackled Gally off of Minho he kicked my in the side and punched me I swiftly pulled my knife from my belt and put it to Gally throat making Gally stop and realise what he did I lifted my knee slowly from Gally chest and my other foot away from beside his head I then realised Minho had walked away "EVERYONE BED NOW" I screamed "Gally, ill deal with you in the morning" I said "Newt, Jeff don't go far wait in the med room ill be there soon" I said all three of the boys nodded showing they understood I then walked off to find Minho.

I walked towards the dead heads thinking he'd go and hide around the tree, I began to see the gravestones I then went to walk to wards Georges, since I could get a good view from there when I saw someone stopping g on his grave with anger I ran towards them to stop them, but I only got a few steps before I saw I snap in half only a little bit on it still in the ground "GEORGE" I screamed I felt the tears fall from my eyes "Bailey?" I heard she one ask once I fall onto my hands and knees at Georges grave I looked up with anger and sadness when I saw Minhos standing there I looked away though and back at Georges now broken grave "im sorry, George, I said id never let someone hurt you living or dead, but instead I let them break the only way I can see you" I cried I felt Minho place his hand on my shoulder but I turned around and pinned him to the ground and put my knife to him chest making his breathing heavy with fear "im sorry id didn't know" he said "YOU DIDNT KNOW IT WAS FUCKING GRAVE YOU IDIOT CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SEE?" I screamed "med jacks now" I demanded unpinning him and began walking to the med jacks, we walked in silence "sorry for the inconvenience, and change of plans but ill be calling a meeting tomorrow morning at sunrise get everyone on asap in the morning its important, Gally we will discuss you and Minhos punishment then as well, night" I said I didn't go inside I didn't want them to see my like this, I was purposed to be there leader.

instead of going to my room I went to where Georges grave was, I sat down and began to talk to him "the fight is one thing but now, this what has happened?" I asked George or well at least his rotting body "ill never take off your jacket I said" rapping my self in the jacket he was wearing when he died he wanted me to have everything of his I used to wear his cloths anyway, not in a dating way but in a best friend was, well until we stated dating "goodnight" I whispered before I fell asleep on the cold hard ground.