greenie

"hey, George, sorry its been a while I've been, ive been really busy, you know new greenie, and all" I said sitting down facing Georges grave my back facing a tree placed there for anyone visiting the graves I sat down on the seat and began to talk again "did you know its been exactly 2 years and 36 days since you died, yeah I kinda kept counting, I miss you, I think everyone does, Newts not looking so good, im worried about him, but I worry about everyone, I worry about you still" I chuckled "im hoping the next greenie is gonna be strong and fast we need another runner, I mean we cant just newt out there all by him self. its hard to run this place without you, but the boys are good there-there doing good, anyway ill let you get some sleep, rest in peace bro, can't believe you faked your death" I joked as I begin to walk away.

"Bailey, where you at?" I heard someone call out for me, I instantly new who it was "just here Zart" I called back "ok so, I decided to experiment a little with the plants and I stop so bread from fry don't tell him he'll kick my ass, but I made something, here try it" he said as we begin to walk to the gardens he handed me a sandwich "nah i'm good I don't feel like being neighbours with George thanks" I said jokingly as I toke the food from him dn toke a bite "shut up, slinthead" he said back laughing "this is so good what's in it?" I asked amazed by how good it was "chicken and cheese" he said back laughing at my expression "we have to show Fry" i said back as I handed him the sandwich "go on, if he tells you to go away say it way my orders" I said as Zart again to walk away.

I then realised how long Newt had been in the map room for and decided to go check on hims Ince the greenie would be here in a few hours. once I finally got away from the gardens and to the map room I decided to just call out for him "ooh newtie" I called I know he hates it when i call him that "Newt, get you ass over here now" I yelled after he didn't respond "fuck!" I heard someone yell from inside the map room I quickly sprinted into the map room "Newt what's wrong" I said looking around ready to fight anyone or anything that touched one of my boys "nothing I tried" he said back giggling at how panicked I was "slinthead" I said under my breath "anyway come on greenies coming soon" I began to awl away when I heard the greenie alarm go off "or now" or say as we begin to run to the box.

 "ooh what where you to up too doing in the map room" Winston teased raising is eyebrows up and down with a smirk on him face "planning you murder" I responded sweetly making the other boys laugh, "why isn't he screaming I said when the bow finally got to the top making the boys stop laughing, and making them to curious I spend the cage door the lead to the box I jumped in and saw a tall, strong asian boy laying there his hair looked mess ed up but as if someone had messed it up, he was sweating and not gonna lie he was kinda cute, I crouched down and rolled him onto his back to see if he was breathing "Is he dead" Fry asked as I felt of a pulse "hes alive, Jeff, is there anyroom in the med hut?" I asked oozing up at Jeff he nodded "ok, give me a sec and I'll bring him over" he nodded once more I looked at the boy and realised he was holding something, something sharp "what the fu- I got cut off the boy moving swiftly and getting on top of me and pressing knife to my throat, he looked down at me I toke the knife from my best and kicked him in the side making him cringe in pain I then swiftly rolled him over so I was now on top and I pressed pinned his arms above his head and and pressed my knife against him wrists I toke his knife and put in a holder on my belt, once he calmed down I slowly unpinned him and got up 'send the rope down" I yelled the boys through I down them holding on end me grabbing the other I put out my hand for the boy to take "its ok" I said I slowly toke my hand "put you foot there and just hold on" I instructed for him he did as asked and placed his foot in the loop I stayed down knowing it wouldn't take both of us "here, Bailey" Fry said passing the rope back down for me to get up I put my foot in the hole and told the boys to pull me up "BACK TO WORK" I screamed the boys did as told and they headed back to where they work.

"hey im Bailey, im the leader of this place we call it the glade" I said sweetly he didn't say anything back "its ok to be scared, sorry about back there I just needed you to calm down" I said trying to be as sweet as possible, I always found it hard to get the greenies to talk they are on look mat my left eye, and my eye patch and boom just like that they think im scary "im not as scary as the eye patch makes me seem" I said gesturing to my eye "come on" I said smiling I new just where to take hi. we again walking towards the homestead I usually sat there to think, but also when I was overthinking "so here's how it works, we all woke up here just like you did, then we I give them the tour, and after a day or two you'll remember your name" I smiled happily as I explained to the tall black haired boy standing next to me "ok just a small climb trust me its worth it" I giggled as I began to climb. once I reached the top I sat down my legs dangling over the edge my arm behind me holding me up so I could lean back the boy doing the same but leaning forward his hands in his lap I cold tell he was scared "anything that you want to tell me?" I asked he didn't respond "come on greenie, you an talk to me" I said he looked me his brown eyes looking deep into my green grey ones "my names, Minho" he said I smiled "hey Minho, im Bailey" I said he smiled "BAILEY" I heard someone scream my name from below us "what's up Newt" I said laughing as he looked up at me "'bout ready to stat the bonfire?" he asked Minho gave me a confused look which I giggled at "Minho meet Newt he's the keeper of the runners" Minho nodded and looked at Newt "hi" he said he looked nervous "man, you stressing for nothin' where nicer then we look, the only reason she got a bad eye is because of when she first got here she- Newt cut him self off remembering I don't like telling people about my eye "she just found the eye patch when she got here an it was all she had" I smiled at Newt to say thanks for not telling him, he smiled back "'ight, lets go" I said as I climbed down "common greenie, fire time" I called out as I waited at the bottom for Minho "what's the bonfire?" he asked "only the best idea I've ever had" I said proudly Newt scoffed "fuck off, slinthead" I laughed at Newt.