Punishments

when morning finally came the sun had just began to rise I woke up to someone shaking me awake "Bailey, Bailey wake up" I heard someone say still shaking me. my eyes shot open and I pounced onto the person shaking me pinning them to the ground my pocket knife to the throat "BAILEY ITS ME NEWT" they screamed I unpinned him once I realised who it was "s-sorry" I said "nightmares back?" Newt asked I nodded "I just can't get the look of the driver put of my head" I said sitting back "Bailey, maybe you should ask the creators for help" Newt said smiling putting a hand on my shoulders "there for important things only, I don't need anything im fine" I measured "come on we gotta get the meeting started" I said walking off Newt following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"settle shuck heads" I yelled making all the boys quit down "okay, so today we are gathered here for two reasons both connected, first Gally and Minho get into a fight over a handshake and drink" I scoffed "then pains me to say it but Minho purposely broke a grave" I said making Minho who was sitting in a chair a few feet away from my on my left cringe Gally being on my right "Bailey, who's grave?" Gally asked "I turned to him feeling the tears come to my eyes once more "Georges" I said simply "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SEE A FUCKING GRAVE ME DESTROY IT YOU IDIOT!" screamed Gally, I then began to cry the tears falling from my cheeks Gally seemed to notice it takes me a lot to cry but George is one of the things ill always cry about "Bailey" Gally whispered as he walked over to me hugging me "I-Im sorry everyone could I please have a moment?" I said before walking out to take a breath "YOU SHUCK HEAD, I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE BANISHED YOU WHEN YOU FIRST GOT HERE!" Gally screamed after 5 or so minutes of Gally screaming at Minho I came back in making everyone snap there heads to me, my eyes where puffy and red and I had tear stains on my cheeks "sorry everyone" I apologised "anyway shall we try again Gally take a seat" I said gesturing for Gally to sit, he did as told before crossing him arms and leaning on his knees "Minho, one night in the pit, no food" I said looking at Minho "anyone object?" I asked looking around only one person rose there hand of course it was Minho "good, and for Georges grave", I began to tear again but held them back "a week in the pit with food" I said "Gally 1 night in the pit with food" I said which everyone nodded and agreed with "okay, get to work shuck heads" I said making everyone walk off "Bailey" I heard someone say but I ignored them. 

later in the day I decided to help Zart in the gardens, I was until the end off the day then we had dinner and went to bed, but I didn't sleep because I knew deep down that is George was still alive he would be mad I let someone do that to his grave, Minho and Gally where in the pits and I made sure someone would take them as well as me.