Im Sorry Newt

"Bailey, im gonna make it" I heard a raspy voice say, I had stayed where I was all of last night and all of today, my back pressed against the mad bays wall, waiting for Clint or Jeff to tell me Newt was gonna make it "Newt!" I screamed as I jumped up and hugged him as tight as I could him hugging me right back "are you ok? was it because of me? im sorry I wasn't there for you, was It my fault?" I flooded the blonde boy with question him just laughing in return "im fine, and it wasn't you fault, it was mine, I should of told you it was getting worse, sorry" I gave him a annoyed look "don't you fucking apologise to me, Newt ill kick you ass, lets just agree it was the mazes fault" I said putting my hand on his shoulder he just nodded "okay so if anyone asks you got attacked by a griever and when you tried to escape you climbed a wall and fell, okay?" he laughed "Bailey, thank you" he said looking deep into my eyes "Newt, shit, I heard what happened are you good, bro?" a deep voice asked we both turned and saw it was Gally "Gally, hey man yeah im cool" Newt said his British accent covering his words "thanks good brother, at least you didn't turn out like this idiot, ay?" Gally said shaking up my hair with his hand making Newt and I laugh "shut up" I laughed which made Gally laugh.

Newt and I had been together all day not leaving each other sides all day we decided to sit in our favourite spot up on top off the homestead "Hey Bailey?" Newt asked which I hummed in response as I watched the sunset "how did you know I jumped?" he asked I looked at him then responded "I heard something, and I saw you there, and I just new I guess"