No words, Just Draxy

"KROW STOP" Kyle screams in one last ditch effort.

Kyle and Acho look at each other speechless for a moment, then stare incredulously at the door. Acho is the first to break the silence.

"That just happened..."

"Yeah- it did," Kyle responds, sheathing his sword and putting his ear up to the door. "Krow you still there?"

But Krow is already too far away for it to hear him.

Kyle grows a bit more nervous than he's ever willing to admit when he hears a shout from the other side of the wall. "It's just as stupid as ever-" He mumbles breathily.

"What are the chances it, y'know, survives the night?" Acho questions, unsure.

"Low," Kyle responds with brutal honesty. "Very low."

---

The shout Kyle heard? Oh, it was definitely Krow's. What Kyle failed to realize is that this shout was one of joy because, oh my God, Draxy is actually here!

It's hard to see, stumbling through the dark maze, Lav being shifted as a firefly helps an absolute ton. Krow finds Draxy curled up in a corner and instantaneously scoops him up into a hug.

"KROW?!" Draxy squeaks out, his voice breaking.

"DRAXY! HOW ARE YOU HERE, WHAT?!"

Lav hovers around the two, providing the perfect ambient lighting for the situation.

"I-" Draxy stutters. "I was in the dark place for a really long time, after I fell, it was really scary and quiet and lonely- I didn't know what I was gonna do! But then, a shiny thing showed up, and I went through it! And now I'm here!"

Krow sighs in a mix of stupefaction and relief. "I'm glad you're okay..."

"Y'know, at first I was really scared-" Draxy mutters. "Because when I went to the shiny thing, I went from that dark place to this dark place, and the dark places had scary things in them! I don't really like the dark- but now you're here so the dark is ok!"

Krow just nods along as Draxy talks, relishing the moment. Finding out that you didn't leave a child to die, is a pretty awesome moment to be fair.

"I was looking for my sister in the dark place! She wasn't there..."

"I'm sorry," Krow isn't sure if that's an, 'I'm sorry for your sister' or an 'I'm sorry in general. Maybe it could serve as both.

"Is she here?" Draxy inquires, eyes brimming with hope as he looks up at Krow.

And Krow doesn't want to say no so..." I haven't seen her yet, but we'll keep looking I promise!""Ok!"

"So this is the dinosaur?" Lav queries. If fireflies had eyebrows he would have one raised in questioning right at this very moment.