Time To Go Outsiders

Krow is P!Krow
Krow is C!Krow
A/N: ayngel is apart of the runners!! She didn't die on the tree :D
—————————————————————Everyone gathered by the Dark Maze ready to go.

"Does anyone got any idea where we're going cuz frankly it seems we're going straight to our deaths."Krow commented with a annoyed snear.

"Yes we'll be following me I have the coordinates right here" Ori showed of a set of coordinates on his arm "well be going there and we'll be out"

And off they went

In the dark maze they set up a 2 lines behind Ori and Bek,Ori because he knew which way he was going and Bek because she had a sword that was able to fend off grievers.

They were quite but Draxy didn't know how to act He was a child and he was scared so he was hiccuping a lot.

"Can someone shut that thing up??we'll get killed if it keeps hiccuping." Krow said with a annoyed tone

Draxy did not like this Krow be much perfered the Krow who didn't kick and yell at him,but he tried settling down to the best of his abilities.

It wasn't enough though because everyone heard a drum of a griever close by and everyone froze.

The griever came up and personal with everyone,They were right under the griever and they didn't want to make a sound.

Ayngel wasn't fairing well as she's hasn't been this close in contact with the grievers besides being in the maze for 2 months and by god she was horrified and she was on the verge of panic and out of instinct she started running she already new she wasn't gonna make it,she ran right into a corner into a dead end..

Ayngel has lost herself to the griever. 9 remaining

The next thing the group heard was the screaming then quiet.

'What the actual fuck' krow thought
'One less person to deal with' Krow thought

It's strange how the same people came be so different isn't it? It's so interesting non the less.

"We have to keep going it's chewing let's go."Krow sneered

People were shocked of the annoyance in Krows words but they agreed, and kept moving along, they soon came across a door and in turn it was time for Oris time to end, but the outsiders don't know that.

"Ok everybody I'll type in the code and well leave ok? Don't hesitate or we might get stuck." Ori stated

They all heard a drum of none other then a griever

"Hurry the fuck up then? Cant your hear the fucking creature."

Ori stumbled alittle but did it. The door open and led to a clearing everyone went in besides Ori.

"What are you doing?come on Ori?!" Gracie yelled

Everyone turned around in confusion and it seems that Ori was at peace like he just finished a job and weight was taken off his shoulders, it seems that Ori has given up.

"ORI? Come on please?? I need you." Graecie pleaded with sorrow she knew that Ori wasn't coming but she tried

Oh how she tried...

The door closed on Ori on one last look back you could hear the creaking of the Greviers come close.

Oris has been sacrificed to th grievers for others safety. 8 remaining

"Come on?? Why the hell are we waiting he's dead!" Krow Yelled at the group who was still in shock.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You just lost a friend-" krow was interrupted

"Friend? He was not my friend I couldn't care less about him he's dead,oh well." Krow Interjected

"You are one sick motherfucker." Krow insulted

"Your 'me' what would that make you? Hm?" Krow

"We are NOT the same, I cared about people and I'm beginning to care about the people here, so no were not the same." Krow said with a sneer of anger

Krow rolled its eyes and walks up the flight of stairs.

The others followed with hesitance as graecie was crying her eyes out.

It's like the cycle is being controlled huh? How the ways the world's collided and mixed. It's interesting really, two of the same people but so very different....

It's just a hole in the universe that lead to this what else could happen?

----------------------------------

How did you guys like this chapter sorry for the long wait completely forgot about It! But well be back to posting!!
-The Coven (can't change the user :{)