Oh, it's you again!

Before we continue this story, thank u all for reading and following this journey🥰

I am so happy to see that we have reached 10K reads and over 500 votes so far.

So thank u all and I hope to hear more of you're funny comments with this chapter❤

So let's get into this chapter;)

Love N😘
~~~~~~~~~~

After their fiasco with Macau they settled down in the living room and Rain was asked to stay over by Pete since it was already getting late and it was storming outside.

Ofcourse Rain said yes so he can spend some more time with Phayu's family.

Macau wasn't allowed to leave his corner until Pete or Venice would allow him.

When Rain had forgiven Phayu and cried in his arms again for not trusting him it had broken Pete's heart so he took his anger and frustrations out on Macau as this was all his fault all along.

Macau had gotten hit by Vegas' shoe on the back of his head and multiple spankings with it before Pete had yelled at him which ended with him now sitting in the corner having to write 20 pages of punishment out of an encyclopedia.

If you know, an encyclopedia's page has a lot of words on it so 20 pages is a lot since there is so much on every one of them and it can take hours before you're done.

They made sure that he will regret his actions and this will keep him busy for a while.

At least he can't do stupid things and be a brat if he has other things on his mind like making sure he won't get hit again for pissing Pete off anytime soon.

In the end their evening was going pretty smooth until yet another uninvited guest arrived.

Porsche had barged into their home like always with something he finds too important to wait or knock on a door for once!

When was he going to learn to visit people like every normal person would do by maybe giving a call or text beforehand.

This is really getting out of hand. He just acts like he lives here, and he clearly doesn't!

Vegas had kicked him out before he could since he knows it will be a disaster if Porsche would live with them. A few years back when he had been in a fight with Kinn he had invited himself to live with them and took Chay with him so they had camped in his living room.

Afterall Porsche reasoning for bringing Chay was if Kinn is a dick then Kim would be one too so they don't deserve Porsche nor Porchay and they have to make them see that the world doesn't revolve around them!

Porchay had just given Vegas his usual innocent smile before stealing half his fridge and hanging out with Macau and their food leaving him shocked and alone at the door.

If that wasn't bad enough an hour later Tankhun had come too saying he was bored and missed Pete and Porsche like he hadn't seen them for years. So he moved in as well together with his two dumb guards and made their once fancy living room look like a dump with all their tents and stuff.

Of course little Venice and Phoenix at that time being only 5 years old loved it, so in the end even he had to sleep in a tent with Pete and Venice in the middle of them since it was so romantic from Pete's point of view!

Phoenix would sleep with his crazy uncle Tankhun, Porchay and Porsche in another tent next to theirs.

This lasted for a week before Vegas had kicked all of them out since their home turned into a place for every guard in the main family who needed a break from Kinn and Kim's yelling to camp with their own tents in his living room.