Prologue

Time flies by before you know a year has passed.

Phayu and Rain have been dating for about a year now. A year filled with happy memories. A few not so good memories but overall everything went well.

Phayu was even more in love with Rain than the first day they met on a stormy night. Rain will forever be his naughty bunny. He is a good boy to discipline and care for.

The sunshine in his life who brightens his days like no one else can do.

Rain still gets surprised sometimes when he wakes up in his P'Phayu's arms that Phayu is his boyfriend and no one else will ever get to see him like this. His prince on a motorbike who saved him in the rain. An angel sent from heaven to protect him from himself and the world.

 An angel sent from heaven to protect him from himself and the world

 Even Prapai and Sky have been dating for 8 months now.

Prapai still feels like the luckiest person in the world to get to call Sky his boyfriend. The person who changed him for good. Gone was the playboy his family once knew, all thanks to Sky. He became a new man, one who would only be loyal to Sky and no one else.

Sky who would make him do the silliest things he never thought he would do. Sky who made him clean his whole dorm room to prove he was serious about his life and them.

Prapai Theerapanyakul was ready to clean and obey someone's orders, something he had never done for his parents before. For Sky he could do anything as long as he was happy.

Even Sky felt lucky, he finally found the right person to love and spend the rest of his days with. He couldn't have been happier with how everything was going between them right now.

Who would have thought that a stalker and cheeky man like Prapai would be the boyfriend he could have never dreamt about.

A man personally made for him to spoil and love him like no one else can. A man who he could guide and treasure for as long as possible.

With this in mind it would be about time that they would let their way to noisy family now about their lovers

With this in mind it would be about time that they would let their way to noisy family now about their lovers. The lovely boys who stole their hearts to never return again. The owners of their bodies and souls.

But how can you do this without making your family go hunt down your boyfriend to test them. Or worse steal them away from you. Afterall a Theerapanyakul is very possessive and doesn't like to share their loved ones.

Being a part of a mafia family has never been as difficult as when you have to introduce new people to them. How will it go? Are they ready for the next step in their relationship?

This is the story of how Rain and Sky got to meet their father's in law in an unique way.