Meeting the family or not? Final decision

Another day of bickering, pacing around a room and accidentally breaking his favorite mug Rain had gifted him and he still didn't know what to do. Phayu went to visit Prapai at his office. Maybe they could figure out a way to make this work. This is one of the few places where they can talk without making their family members barge in.

They could have talked at home but there could be bugs and uncle Tankhun or uncle Kim could be lurking around a corner for their latest gossip.

This was not what he wanted, he wasn't planning on creating yet another family drama. They already had enough drama for another few years to deal with if they managed to make Rain and Sky meet their crazy family.

~~~~~~~~~~

Phayu's pov.

Prapai should be at work right now unless he ditched it again to see Sky. If that was the case Rain would have bugged me with texts by now.

Rain has always been a texter but whenever Prapai picks Sky up from school he would blow up my phone cause his best friend got abducted by a monster or worse one of their enemies.

The first time I received a text that Sky got abducted I panicked and started calling Prapai only to find out that Rain is a drama queen like Uncle Tankhun. Sky had been sitting with Prapai in his car on their way to a movie date.

Rain knew that they were together but still decided to text me this. Sky had assured me that this was a 100% normal behavior for Rain and that he had been a drama queen since that first day they met.

Let's say that my little Raindrop learned his lesson, not for long but at least he knew not to pull the same prank for a while. Who knew edging him for hours wouldn't straighten out his mischief at all!

I created a little sex monster. Aah Phayu your dad Vegas would be proud if he knows that you are taking over the family legacy of being professional sex guru's.

It runs in the family after all not only are we noisy, all of us are horny 24/7 with a very possessive nature. That we all are still alive is a true miracle!

I knocked on Prapai's door, startling him out of his concentration. It's not that he was busy working since something way more interesting is going on with his phone at the moment. Looks like someone is drooling over nong Sky again, that whipped little boy, tch!

This family could really use some help!

"I see you are not busy so you need to help me out!" I opened the door not waiting for him to say 'come in'. I didn't really have the patience so let's just get this over with.

"Well hello to you cousin, what can I do for you today!" Prapai snarled through gritted teeth with a fake sweet smile.

"Well snarky man if you are done eye fucking nong Sky's pictures than you could help me figure out how we can introduce our nongs to the family!" His face fell but not for long when his puppy eyes popped out again.

"NO, I AM NOT DOING THIS ALONE!" I yelled seeing his pleading look. I can't do this on my own, there are so many things that could go wrong.

"OOWW, WHY NOT! You can pave the way for me na?" He asked cutely, blinking his eyes. This may work on our parents but even Sky doesn't fall for it.

"IF ONE OF US IS GOING DOWN I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME! SO YOU BETTER HELP ME COME UP WITH A PLAN OR I WILL YELL THAT YOU ARE DATING AT DINNER TONIGHT!" threatening always helps.

"WELL THAN I TELL ON YOU AS WELL! OR DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU ARE DATING RAIN HA!" Shit, this would have backfired!

"Alright you win, happy now!" I can't believe I got defeated by Prapai, ugh if I wasn't so frustrated right now I would just leave with my dignity and deal with it on my own but I can't.

"How about we wait until our nongs our done with their exams and next month we bring them to one of our family dinners?"

"This would give us enough time to mentally prepare, I... I mean to prepare Rain and Sky! Prapai I didn't know you could have a good idea all of a sudden!"

"HEY, I CAN BE SMART IF I WANT TO!" And he was back to the puppy state.

"This could work, but if our family knows that we are bringing someone along they will go on a rampage to make everything perfect and act like a sweet and loving family?" It's not a bad idea but we need to make sure that Rain and Sky will meet them as they are and not the make-believe act they will put on.

"Simple, don't tell them! Give them the surprise of their life. Ha I could see Uncle Tankhun's face before me all shocked since he didn't get his week time to redecorate the mansion or the time to prepare his outfit!" Prapai couldn't stop laughing at his own stupid remarks. He was right and it looks like I won't have to worry for another month.

Little did they know that their nongs would change their plans pretty soon. Afterall you never know what could happen in the future!