Meeting the family or not?

Phayu was breaking his head over one big problem for days now. He was going crazy and didn't think he could solve this problem on his own. He needed help and maybe Prapai knew what to do.

Afterall what do you have a family for if they can't help you out right?

Maybe they could come to an agreement together to solve two problems in one!

He had been thinking about it for a while now. Ever since he got the chance of meeting Rain's parents he wanted to show Rain his family but how can he do that without scaring him away?

How will he tell Rain about his family's job and is Rain really ready to meet his crazy family?

He knows they can be a lot to handle and there are so many of them while he only had to meet two people, Rain will have to face a whole room of crazy, scary mafia men.

He had met Rain's mom in the first week of dating Rain when they bumped into each other at Rain's college. The sudden meeting had left Rain speechless, his mom was one fearless person.

Rain had left earlier that day to meet Phayu for breakfast, forgetting his backpack at home. His mom had noticed it and brought it to school since her idiot off a son wouldn't notice until he would need it and he didn't pick up the phone, she decided to bring it to him instead.

When arriving his mom was faced with her son clinging to a handsome man who was smiling at her little idiot with heart eyes. They looked so cute together and her yaoi heart was beating faster with every passing second.

Rain's mom was obsessed with boylove drama's and couldn't wait to meet this handsome young man who was kissing the life out of her own son.

She wouldn't let her son get away with hiding such a beautiful young man from here. How dare he date such a nice piece of meat and hide it from her!

He knows how much she loves seeing two young men fall in love and he still dared to hide it!

"RAIN TANGWAI! HOW DARE YOU!" Rain's mom had yelled, making Rain jump and hide behind Phayu.

"M... Mom what are you doing here?" He stuttered, not even greating his own mother out of fear. He wasn't ready yet for Phayu to meet his mom, what if she starts shipping them?

"Sawadee kha, I am Phayu, Rain's boyfriend, it's nice to meet you." Rain's mom looked a little flustered but still pulled Rain closer to her by his ear.

He cried in pain trying to get away but Phayu wasn't going to save him in case he was next. After All this was his first time meeting her, he couldn't leave a bad impression behind.

"RAIN I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU YOUNG MAN!" She had said making both of us worried that she wouldn't allow us to date but her next words had made even me shocked.

"HOW DARE YOU HIDE YOUR BOYFRIEND HA! I'M YOUR MOTHER AND I NEED TO SEE MY SON-IN-LAW, DID YOU FORGET THAT I NEED PICTURES OF YOU TWO FOR MY YAOI COLLECTION! I... I MEAN I NEED TO SEE WHO MY SON IS DATING FORGET WHAT I SAID EARLIER, HA HA!"

And that is how Rain's mom had invited me to dinner that evening and I had met both of his parents and her huge collection of K-pop and bl couple pictures hanging on the wall in the living room.

It was a huge wall completely decorated with pictures of kissing men, some where even half naked but the best of all was the big red heart in the middle. She had ordered Rain's dad to make some  pictures of Rain and me for her wall. 

That's how I ended up posing with Rain in my arms with different outfits, she made us kiss, hug do aego and many more until she ended up filling the red heart on the wall with our pictures.

This also explains Rain's kinky habit of loving costumes, I guess it runs in the family?

She looked so happy that she even invited me and Rain for dinner every sunday even though she makes us pose everytime and Rain complains I find it cute and heartwarming how nice Miss Tangwai is.

"She is so supportive of Rain and mine relationship!"

So going back to his problem, would Rain want to meet his family?

Yes, Rain would be really happy to meet them but at the same time does he want Rain to meet them?

He could always take Rain to meet his papa Pete and dad Vegas alone but he just knows his family so well. They will make the most ridiculous excuses to show up the minute Rain sets foot in his family home.

All of a sudden it would become one of those crazy family meetings again where they will inspect Rain like he is some piece of meat. It will make him so uncomfortable and he knows it! There is no way he can save Rain if all of them are around to stop him.

He knows it may sound selfish but his family has the habit to just adopt everyone they see who looks cute. What if they ask Rain weird questions about himself and he ends up panicking and doing something wrong? Or worse they tell him embarrassing things about him and show Rain all of his baby pictures? 

Phayu can already see it before his eyes. Papa Pete with his collection of naked baby Venice pictures. He had seen some of the pictures and they weren't cute at all. Pete made pictures of everything to keep memories.

There was a little Venice with a dirty diaper laying open with all the family members posing behind it, of little Venice falling on his face looking ugly while crying and Macau making funny faces behind him. Their were a lot of weird picture's in his papa Pete's collection.

But knowing Rain he would love the once where his uncle Tankhun had him dressed up in different costumes running around the house.

Rain is a sweet boy but once somebody starts gossiping he becomes a different person. He is a lot like his uncle Tankhun and uncle Kim. Very noisy and can't keep his mouth shut, he just wants to know it all.

It wouldn't take long before everyone knows everything else that is going on in Rain's life since he doesn't know what a filter is and will blurt out everything that comes to mind.

Just like last week when Pai told him he would surprise Sky and Rain accidently told Sky during one of his many rants spoiling the whole surprise.

There are so many ways that it could go wrong. Once they know about Rain it wouldn't take long before they will find out about Sky as well. Maybe Prapai doesn't want Sky to meet their family yet and could introduce Rain to ruin everything since Rain can't keep a secret for life. He has no stop, he would blurt it out the minute he knows who Prapai's parents are.

This can only go wrong, but when is the question? Is he ready to take this risk? Is exposing Rain and maybe Sky as well really a good idea?