how you guys met:

roman:
you were out at starbucks picking up you and your friend a drink, while you were walking out of the store you and the two drinks in your hand fell infront of you. When you looked up you saw a tall handsome figure with his shirt completely ruined. " OH GOD IM SO SORRY " you were rambling with guilt but the tall samoan assured you everything was all right. he even asked for your number and next thing you knew you were out for dinner.

Jey:
Your friend has begged you to go watch some WWE smackdown shit which you had absolutely no interest in. You were about halfway into the whole thing and two men came out together. (Must I say both were extremely attractive). One has his hair in two braids while the other had a short mullet with the tips dyed red and wearing a cropped shirt. You and the one with the cropped shirt made intense eye contact throughout the show. At the end while he was exiting he asked you for your number.

Jimmy:
You and jimmy had friends that were both friends with eachother. Everyone thought it would be a great idea to get you guys together. There was a party at a club that he would be attending. All of your friends continuously kept attempting to get you guys alone. Let's just say the night ended with you staying the night at his house.

Solo:
You and Solo have known each other since high school. You guys through the years have hooked up time after time. From what began with friends with benefits turned into catching deep feelings for each other. You both confessed at your birthday party which ended with a more passionate night in bed, and constantly sharing I love you's with each other.

Vote to show support!

bloodline imagines/prefsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें