Roman

Me and Roman have been working extra hard lately, so we both took a few weeks off to go on what I like to call a Baecation and spend some quality time together.

Roman has a expensive taste and he claimed that he NEEDED us to travel in his private jet, which was extremely nice to say the least. His private jet has all features a house would have. It has a large bedroom with a king size bed, a whole kitchen, and a luxurious bathroom.

I'm not the biggest fan of planes so I wasn't to fond of the fought however with naps with me wrapped in Roman's arms I survived

Like I was saying roman is quite extravagant and likes to out do himself. So, he decided it would be nice to stay by ourselves on a private island. We got to the island which must I say was absolutely beautiful. We headed into the beach house we were staying at and decided to get changed so we could check out a nearby waterfall that was supposedly a sight to see.

When we got there I couldn't stop gushing at the sight of the water fall

"You like it?" Roman asked from behind me. I turned around embracing him in a hug. "I love it baby thank you so much" I told him. As I was looking down from the top of the water fall I wondered how we would get down. There was no way in hell I was jumping so we'd have to find a different way.

After looking around for a few seconds I had no idea in mind of how we could get down. "Hey baby, how are we gonna get into the water?" I asked my husband. "There's only one way" he told me mischievously. I looked at him and saw he had a glimmer in his eyes and he was giving me a silly look. " WHAT NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. I REFUSE." I started panicking. I hated heights so much.

Before I knew it I was in the air about to hit the water. I felt my stomach dropping and I started screaming so loudly. When we hit the water Roman rises immediately, while I was kinda struggling since I'm not a strong swimmer. Roman grabbed my waist and brought me back up to water surface.

He then immediately captured my lips in a rough kiss. He then started the pull the straps of my bikini top off my shoulders. This was about to be an amazing baecation.

A/N: guys this kinda sucked since it was lowk rushed so don't mind that. Ima write some more stuff with better quality a little later on today.