Didn't mean it - Roman

Roman had always been a doting and devoted husband to y/n. He would do anything to make her happy and to show her how much he loved her. From small gestures like making her coffee in the morning to grand romantic gestures like surprising her with a weekend getaway, Roman never failed to make y/n feel loved and cherished.

But one day, things took a turn for the worse. Y/n had been going through a rough patch at work and was feeling overwhelmed and stressed. She had been working long hours and had little time for herself and her husband. As a result, she was constantly tired and irritable.

One evening, after a particularly long and stressful day at work, y/n came home to find Roman waiting for her with a home-cooked meal and a movie. But instead of feeling grateful and appreciative, y/n snapped at Roman, telling him that he was being too clingy and that she needed some space.

Roman was taken aback by her words. He had never heard y/n speak to him in such a harsh tone before. Hurt and confused, he left the room without saying a word. But deep down, he knew that something was wrong. He could sense that y/n was going through a tough time and that her outburst was a result of her stress and exhaustion.

Instead of getting angry or defensive, Roman decided to give y/n some space and time to cool down. He knew that she didn't mean what she said and that she was just lashing out because of her work stress. So, he went for a walk and cleared his mind, preparing himself to have a calm and understanding conversation with his wife.

When he returned home, y/n was sitting on the couch, looking exhausted and defeated. Without saying a word, Roman sat down next to her and took her hand in his. He could see the tears in her eyes and the guilt in her expression. He knew that she regretted her words and that she was sorry for hurting him.

'I'm sorry, Roman. I didn't mean what I said. It's just work has been so stressful and I'm so tired. I took it out on you and I shouldn't have. I know you were just trying to make me happy,' y/n said, her voice shaking with emotion.

Roman pulled her into his arms and held her close. 'I know, baby. It's okay. I understand. I just want you to know that I love you and I'll always be here for you, no matter what. We'll get through this together,' he whispered, kissing her forehead.

Y/n felt a weight lifted off her shoulders as she realized how lucky she was to have such a loving and understanding husband. She apologized again and they spent the rest of the evening cuddled up on the couch, talking and laughing like they used to.

Vote to show support!