roman

Y/N had always known that her husband, Roman, was not an ordinary man. His sharp business acumen, impeccable sense of style and the way he commanded respect from those around him had always intrigued her. However, it wasn't until after they got married that she found out the truth about his real identity - Roman was a mafia boss.

At first, Y/N was taken aback and even scared. She had grown up in a typical middle-class family and had never been exposed to the world of crime and danger. But as she got to know her husband better, she realized that beneath his tough exterior, there was a man who loved and cared for her deeply.

Roman, on the other hand, was fiercely protective of his wife. He would do anything to keep her safe, even if it meant risking his own life. He had built a reputation as a ruthless mafia boss, but when it came to Y/N, he turned into a gentle and loving husband, always putting her needs above his own.

One of the things that Y/N adored about her husband was his tendency to spoil her. Being a wealthy mafia boss, Roman had access to an endless supply of money, and he loved to shower his wife with expensive gifts. From designer clothes and jewelry to luxurious vacations, there was nothing that Roman wouldn't do for his beloved Y/N.

But Y/N was a simple woman at heart, and she often felt guilty about her husband spending so much money on her. She would often tell him that she didn't need all these lavish gifts, but Roman would just smile and say that she deserved every bit of it. He wanted to make her happy and saw no harm in indulging her with the finer things in life.

One of the things that Y/N appreciated about her husband was his honesty. Unlike other mafia bosses who would often lie and deceive, Roman always told her the truth, no matter how difficult it was. He wanted Y/N to trust him completely and never doubted her loyalty towards him.

Despite being a busy man, Roman always made time for his wife. Whenever he went on a business trip, he would always bring back gifts for Y/N, no matter where he traveled to. She would often protest, saying that he didn't have to spend so much money, but seeing the joy on her face, he couldn't help himself.

Y/N's husband may have been a feared mafia boss, but to her, he was just a kind and loving man who would do anything to make her happy. She had never felt more loved and cherished than she did with him. He had shown her a world that she never knew existed, and she was grateful for every moment they spent together.

Vote to show support!