Jimmy

Y/n and Jimmy had been married for five years now. Their relationship was one that many envied. But what y/n didn't know was that Jimmy was completely head over heels for her. He adored her in every way possible. He would do anything for her and always put her needs before his own. He was a hopeless romantic and would often surprise her with flowers and love notes.

However, Jimmy had a little bit of a jealous streak when it came to y/n. He couldn't stand the thought of another man even looking at her, let alone talking to her. But y/n was oblivious to this, thinking that Jimmy was just being protective.

One day, while they were at the mall, they decided to split up to quickly run their errands. Y/n went to victorias secret while Jimmy went to footlocker. As y/n was browsing through clothes, she noticed a man eyeing her. She tried to ignore him, but he kept following her around the store.

'Excuse me, miss. Can I buy you a drink?' the man said, approaching y/n.

Y/n felt uncomfortable and politely declined, telling the man that she was married. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and continued to pester her.

Just then, Jimmy appeared out of nowhere, his face red with anger. He grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him away from y/n.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' Jimmy growled at the man.

The man tried to defend himself, saying that he didn't mean any harm, but Jimmy wasn't having it. He gave the man a stern warning to never approach his wife again before letting him go.

Y/n was shocked by Jimmy's sudden outburst, but also touched by how protective he was of her. She hugged him tightly, thanking him for coming to her rescue.

As they walked out of the store hand in hand, y/n couldn't help but feel a newfound appreciation for Jimmy. She realized that he truly loved her and would do anything to protect her. She felt incredibly lucky to have him.

Vote to show support!