jey - petty

Y/N and Jey had been together for a few years now and their relationship had been going well for the most part. However, lately they had been having more arguments than usual and tension was starting to build between them.

One evening, they got into a disagreement over something unnecessary that quickly escalated into a full-blown argument. Both of them were yelling at the top of their lungs, saying hurtful things that they didn't really mean.

Y/N had had enough and she finally snapped, telling Jey to get out of their bedroom and sleep on the couch. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Y/N lay in bed, feeling guilty and regretful for what had happened. She knew that she shouldn't have said the things she did and she felt terrible for kicking Jey out.

She couldn't sleep that night, tossing and turning in bed, thinking about the argument and how she could have handled it differently. Eventually, she drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

The next morning, Y/N woke up to find Jey still sleeping on the couch. She quietly got out of bed and went to the living room where she found Jey fast asleep.

She sat down on the coffee table next to him and gently stroked his hair, feeling guilty for what had happened the night before. She knew that she needed to apologize and make things right.

Slowly, Jey started to stir and he opened his eyes to see Y/N sitting next to him with a remorseful look on her face. He sat up and looked at her, waiting for her to say something.

'I'm sorry,' Y/N said, tears starting to well up in her eyes. 'I shouldn't have said those things to you. I was angry and I didn't mean any of it.'

Jey could see the sincerity in Y/N's eyes and he knew that she truly meant what she was saying. He reached out and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

'I'm sorry too,' Jey said, his voice filled with regret. 'I should never have raised my voice at you. I love you and I don't want to fight like that again.'

Y/N smiled through her tears and leaned in to give Jey a hug. They stayed like that for a few moments, just holding each other and silently apologizing.

'I forgive you,' Y/N said, pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears. 'Can we start fresh and put this behind us?'

Jey nodded, a small smile appearing on his face. He knew that Y/N was truly sorry and he didn't want to hold a grudge against her.

They spent the rest of the day together, making up for the lost time and enjoying each other's company. And from that day on, they made a promise to communicate better and not let their arguments escalate like that again.

Vote to show support!