solo

y/n pov:

today was the royal rumble, me and my boyfriend solo have a mixed tag team match together. we are gonna be facing bianca belair and montez ford. me and solo have been have been cutting promos with bianca and montez for a while and we are both so ready to finally shut them up.

we're backstage right before our match and me and solo are getting ready for our match since it's really soon now. I started feeling super nervous, and solo could tell i was starting to get jittery. "hey baby trust me it's gonna be all good" solo said in a reassuring tone. i nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.

the match has been going on for about 20 minutes now and everyone is starting to get worn out. solo and montez are in the ring right now, all of a sudden solo gets the upper hand and samoan spikes montez. solo goes for the cover and bianca tries to interfere so i quickly hop in the ring and get in her way. a few moments later solos theme music is playing across the arena and i realized we had won. i was so proud of my man. i quickly jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug which he returned. we both pulled away and he gave me a kiss which made he crowd go crazy.

we were going up the ramp to head backstage and i was greeting the fans like i usually do. solo dosent do that cause that's not apart of his character. so he just follows behind me. i see a man wearing my shirt so i go up to hug him because i love my fans. when i hug him he immediately brings both his hands down to my ass.

i quickly pushed off him shook my head in disbelief and walked away trying to avoid the situation and let security deal with it. however this did not go unnoticed by solo and solo walked right up to the man and punched him as hard as he could right in the face. i gasped loudly and tried to grab solos arm. however he wouldn't budge he just kept throwing punches. eventually security got him off and i grabbed his arm to continue going up the ramp.

all that was going through my head was how much trouble solo could get in for doing that. once we got a little away from the fans i screamed at him " solo why would you that, your gonna get in trouble, maybe even suspended! ". he immediately captured my lips in a deep kiss which all the fans saw. solo then pulled back and whispered in my ear " no one touches my girl like that except me ". i felt blush creep onto my cheeks and softly nodded my head and we continued going up the ramp holding hands.

Vote to show support!