Solo

Y/N could feel the tension in the room as soon as she walked in. Solo was sitting on the couch, his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. She could tell that he was angry about something, but she didn't know what.

'Hey,' she said softly, walking over to him and sitting down next to him. 'What's wrong?'

Solo let out a deep sigh before turning to her. 'You really don't know, do you?'

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 'Know what?'

Solo's voice was laced with bitterness as he spoke. 'That you always put your work before our relationship. That you never have time for me anymore. That I'm always the last thing on your mind.'

Y/N's heart dropped at his words. She knew that she had been busy with work lately, but she never realized how much it was affecting their relationship.

'I'm sorry,' she said, looking down at her hands. 'I didn't realize that you felt that way.'

Solo let out a humorless laugh. 'Of course you didn't. You're always too busy to notice anything else.'

Y/N could feel the tears starting to form in her eyes. 'That's not true.'

Solo's expression softened a bit as he saw her tears. He hated seeing her cry, but he couldn't help but feel angry at her.

'Don't cry,' he said, his voice now filled with guilt. 'I didn't mean to make you cry.'

But it was too late. Y/N was already crying, her tears falling onto her lap.

'You always do this,' she said, her voice shaking. 'You always make me feel guilty for something that I didn't even realize I was doing.'

Solo's anger turned into regret as he saw how upset she was. He reached out and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

'I'm sorry,' he said sincerely. 'I shouldn't have said those things to you. I know how hard you work and I should be more supportive.'

Y/N nodded, wiping away her tears. 'I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to neglect our relationship. I'll try to make more time for us.'

Solo pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly. 'I love you,' he whispered.

'I love you too,' Y/N replied, her voice muffled by his chest.

They stayed like that for a while, just holding each other and apologizing. In the end, they both knew that they couldn't stay mad at each other for long. They were each other's everything and they couldn't imagine their lives without one another.

As they cuddled in bed that night, they both knew that their love was stronger than any argument. They promised to communicate more and make their relationship a priority. And as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, they knew that they had truly made up and their love was stronger than ever.

Vote to show support!