chapter 2

( lonlay )

beomgyu signed the papers and it clearly said that there he was going anywhere untill atleast the next five months. not that beomgyu was planning on running away "there. when should i start working?" mrs kang carefully checked through the papers and nodded  "you can start from tomorrow and the house keeper will text you the address and other details"

beomgyu awkwardly smiled "okay then i'll be leaving..." the boy got up and he was about to leave when a black haired entered in the room causing a drama "mother why are we having another baby sitter we're not kids!!!" he sighed bringing in a pair files which looked similar to the ones beomgyu signed

wait...he said mother right?!

beomgyu reversed his steps and looked at the boy as he was half in the doorway. he was tall and looked pretty with glasses but he was wearing something casual rather than a suit "let's discuss it later home. beomgyu are comfortable moving tonight? your room is all set"

"i'm still here? are you replacing soobin?!" yeonjun was in disbelief as he slammed the files on the table "sigh. why does everyone thinks that way?" she pressed her temples as beomgyu froze there because it was too awkward to go out now.

"because of this childish...attitude i'm hiring him!!" her mother said and beomgyu thought now was his queue to go "okay ma'am and i don't have much to pack anyway" beomgyu smiled before rushing out.

"great!! then the house keeper...err his name is soobin will be contacting you"

suddenly it felt like things took a big turn for beomgyu. he was no longer living in a shabby underground apartment which reeked of roaches and damp ceilings. but the thought of handling a pair of grown men felt too weird for the boy because there was no way he's gonna be a nanny to three grown up boys.

 but the thought of handling a pair of grown men felt too weird for the boy because there was no way he's gonna be a nanny to three grown up boys

beomgyu skipped on his way back and got himself tokkibokki and some ramen to celebrate, when he said he didn't had much to pack he really meant it because he only had a few pair of clothes and his phone and charger and his laptop

beomgyu skipped on his way back and got himself tokkibokki and some ramen to celebrate, when he said he didn't had much to pack he really meant it because he only had a few pair of clothes and his phone and charger and his laptop. he didn't specifically did much since he left everything at home.