chapter 5

( hug )
[ play hug by seventeen for this chapter ! ]

beomgyu pushed taehyun outside before the younger got the chance to doge him away. "open the door!!" taehyun stood there still in his messy sweats waiting for the older to suddenly act kinder and open the door but it was no use.

he sighed and got down, taehyun seriously had no energy because all he did was hide in his room and cut any sort of conversations with anyone.

"woah good EVENING my dear cousin!!" hueningkai smiled as he was much more focused on playing game with soobin on tv. taehyun ignored them and sat on breakfast table where his brunch was already placed nicely.

it had three side dishes and rice. he quietly sat down and ate because his stomach was churning with hunger. "do you want anything el— wait you cheated!!!!" soobin threw the console in anger and got up

"i saw it too..." taehyun muttered making huening's brow twitch in annoyance "you...you're seriously not gonna take your own cousin's side? let's have a re-match y-you both just wait and watch me win AGAIN HAHAHA"

hueningkai setted up the game again and taehyun watched crossing his arms. it was a close match and it lasted for about twenty minutes which felt like two hours for taehyun because he wasn't it into gaming much.

"see i won!!!! aha now who's gonna treat me to a burger?!" soobin yelled in victory while huening just sighed throwing the console on the couch. the younger started to leave but hueningkai backed up "wait!! i will treat only if taehyun agrees to come too"

"what. no not me." he threw his hands "why not? let's go out for dinner today!" beomgyu entered too after cleaning everything up. taehyun face palmed himself seeing himself in this chaos. "i'm NOT coming with YOU guys"

"come on taehyun it's fun to get some fresh air plus if you don't come hueka might back out from his bet..." soobin whispered to taehyun and the younger ended up agreeing. "ugh call me down when you're going"

taehyun went to back to his room and saw two big trash bags filled with trash and when he started taking a good look around his room, it didn't seem like his room more so it looked new and hd could feel the fresh air coming from his balcony.

it felt weird yet nice to have a bit of change in his room "like it? it took me long to clean this room..." taehyun nodded and engulfed the air present in the room. "yeah it does"

"then i want something in return!!"

"beomgyu i never asked you to clean...sigh what do you want? money or..."

"i want you to join in for the dinner and breakfast" taehyun just stared at beomgyu's words in the blank space of the ceiling. it wasn't like he couldn't fulfill it...it was more like he didn't wanted to see yeonjun's face. he had a hard time adjusting to yeonjun's behaviour.

"let me think about it now get out of my room." this time around taehyun successfully pushed beomgyu out and slammed the door. beomgyu left too because he got what he wanted and shifted away.

later the night came and taehyun got out ready to leave for dinner "are you going somewhere?" yeonjun asked beomgyu who was the only one standing in the hallway waiting for others "um yeah me— i mean soobin hyung, hueningkai and taehyun and me are..." yeonjun nodded and saw soobin coming down along with soobin.

he stared at soobin till he cleared his throat. "erm do want anything?" there was something so weird about that aura between soobin and yeonjun that beomgyu himself felt stuffy.