chapter 3

( cold )

"don't worry we'll both work hard!!" beomgyu cheered soobin as they both reached the gates. they both saw the gates opening automatically and it was around 9am by now. both soobin and beomgyu were running late on schedule.

soobin sighed and closed his eyes till the gates opened while beomgyu's mouth left a big agape because of just how massive the kang resident was. the opened gates were followed by a long trail of road filled with trees that had their faded coloured leaves falling apart on the ground. beomgyu looked outside in curiosity but ended up getting hit by cold wind in the early morning but it felt nice.

there were small grounds and areas before they reached the mansion

there were small grounds and areas before they reached the mansion. "i'll guide you further inside but let's just leave the luggage..." soobin said extending his hand and opening a door when he heard a yell and quickly stiffened his back. "soobin hyung where the hell have you been?" the boy said wearing only his shorts but a night rob was wrapped around his body.

he stared at both soobin and beomgyu who were just entering the home "god taehyun can you keep it low for once?! you've been yelling the past hour!!" hueningkai yelled from his room which was downstairs "maybe sleep with ear plugs?" taehyun crosse...

he stared at both soobin and beomgyu who were just entering the home "god taehyun can you keep it low for once?! you've been yelling the past hour!!" hueningkai yelled from his room which was downstairs "maybe sleep with ear plugs?" taehyun crossed his arms but then looked at soobin worriedly

"o-oh...i went to pick up your caretaker. taehyun and hueningkai...where's yeonjun hyung?" soobin asked looking here and there "that...he went to office already" taehyun sighed "anyway he's beomgyu! he'll be around you guys because i have other things to do aswell" soobin said enthusiastically but clearly taehyun was not happy.

he never wanted a stupid nanny who'll look over him and others so that they won't fight. he was fully aware that his mother was tired of him and yeonjun bickering all the time but he couldn't help it because for him that old guy always got on his nerves his cocky jokes while on the other hand hueningkai was a sweet pie to soobin but not to taehyun and yeonjun because they would always end up dragging him in their mess.

"err if you let me...i'll show beomgyu his room" soobin said as he clasped both of his hands together breaking the silence. beomgyu really didn't like the air of the house. that three storey house nothing other than a building that was huge and filled with expensive and limited edition pieces.