chapter 7

[ hell is others (beomgyu) ]

a week had passed since soobin left and took a few months off to be exact five months and the boys were getting harder and harder to handle for beomgyu, of course taehyun and yeonjun weren't getting any better instead blaming each other for soobin leaving them.

"shit i'm so tried" beomgyu yelled while huening calmed him down "mrs

"shit i'm so tried" beomgyu yelled while huening calmed him down "mrs.kang is gonna be so mad" beomgyu pulled his hair as he chugged on water. the whole house was a mess,

whenever the cleaner came yeonjun and taehyun would make mess again on a whim because they wanted beomgyu to be gone but the boy was more persistent then the two.

"huening we need to fix it...i'll talk to taehyun, you go talk to yeonjun" beomgyu knew well that taehyun would instantly kick huening out so he decided to reach out of him. "okay but can't assure that yeonjun hyung would even talk to me" beomgyu nodded and headed towards taehyun's room.

"taehyun i'm coming in..." beomgyu came and turned on the lights because he knew younger's habits by now. "get out i'm not in the mood to talk to you beomgyu"

he said looking back at his laptop screen. "have you ever been in the mood?" beomgyu stared at the laptop then snatched it from taehyun "what the..."

"can you please...please keep the lights on? i can't stand dark. i need to talk to you taehyun" beomgyu's calm words took taehyun aback but he switched the other moment.

"then better not jump into someone else's room unannounced?" beomgyu just sighed and started cleaning his room "hey i never asked you to clean...!"

taehyun took the blankets away from beomgyu as now he was standing on the bed "stop it taehyun!!!! i've had enough can you just for a moment act like a normal person? i know you can do better"

beomgyu yelled at taehyun but the younger started shaking unexpectedly. he slumped down on the bed again and held his head "don't yell at m-me..." beomgyu registered it late and didn't knew what to do so he ran towards taehyun hugging him.