chapter 8

labyrinth
[ play labyrinth by taylor swift for this part! ]

beomgyu was practically blocking the younger's door making him unable to follow up the two "ugh beomgyu...i like soobin okay? let go i need to follow them"

he grabbed beomgyu's arm and rushed downstairs. he threw a pair of keys in the direction of the older he said something in the most nonchalant way beomgyu ever expected him to.

"you. drive, since i can't"

beomgyu just sighed and started the car engine, they whirled their way to tailing yeonjun's car "wait are we following..." beomgyu went ahead but it hit him like a train "TAEHYUN WHY ARE WE FOLLOWING THEM?!"

beomgyu stopped the car right away but taehyun snapped because at this rate they could lose the car ahead of them. "shit beomgyu can't you just drive?? sigh" taehyun tried pushing beomgyu out to drive himself but beomgyu harshly pulled him away and threw him back on his seat.

"are you crazy??? what if soobin hyung saw you?" taehyun just pushed himself further in his seat looking above sighing and pulling his hair in frustration

"then what am i supposed to do?!"

beomgyu was too taken aback to speak because his mind was still processing everything taehyun said and did in the past and this time beomgyu registered everything and made taehyun sit again. his cheeks were shining with fresh drops of tears.

"have some water and calm down...i will just text soobin hyung asking were they went okay?" he stared into taehyun's eyes with the most serious look trying to calm him down.

"text them right now. we will go there" beomgyu just sighed there was no way winning him. taehyun's head was as hard as rock. taehyun really didn't want to lose to yeonjun this time.

not this time

there was dead silence in yeonjun's car. soobin didn't had any words for to speak, he wouldn't be lying if he wasn't half scared yet half thrilled he could only open his phone and scream about it.

 soobin didn't had any words for to speak, he wouldn't be lying if he wasn't half scared yet half thrilled he could only open his phone and scream about it