chapter 4

( going through it )

it was awkward

it was because yeonjun ended up pulling taehyun to sit with them as beomgyu started away. hueningkai came too after hearing the commotion. "hey hey what's up!!" the youngest started but the air wasn't looking too good and he was so used to being in the house like this. beomgyu sighed doing it for the nth time.

"hello i'm beomgyu, you might have caught my name but i'll do it again and expect the same from you all" he calmly said. it was true that beomgyu wasn't all the nice and naive like before and it was all thanks to his parents throwing him out in the cold air. if it wasn't for that the boy would've had his heart thumping and he would be acting so out of it.

"i'm currently on a semester break and well...looking for a job but as we see here haha" the awkwardness didn't lessen atall "that's great i'm hueningkai!! i'm the cousin of these two boys right here" he said pointing his index finger on the two boys. taehyun looked towards the side while crossing his arms.

yeonjun smiled "that's right! and i'm the oldest in the house, i'm yeonjun" the older's eyes everted to taehyun who sighed too long, needlessly way too long to be looked that he was doing it on purpose just like a teenage in his puberty. it almost hurt beomgyu but he decided to not get that in him because he had a long way of time with them.

"i'm taehyun um... yeonjun's younger brother and cousins with hueningkai...is it enough? i'm leaving then" he got up and started to pace towards the stairs "wait taehyun let's have dinner!!" beomgyu said holding taehyun's arm. "look taehyunnie you should have dinner its great for health" yeonjun sarcastically said.

"i hate you" taehyun stared coldly to beomgyu. usually he would get himself a late night snack or delivery but it's been a while since he had homemade food. beomgyu helped soobin prepare dinner for the five "its tastes extra good!!" hueningkai cheered. the oldest sat after washing himself and wore comfortable clothes with his hair down, to beomgyu he still looked ever so charming.

"beomgyu helped me today" soobin said passed a smiled to beomgyu "i've been cooking for myself for a while now!!" he looked at yeonjun who was silently eating and looking through his phone "what do you think yeonjun?" he chocked and immediately drank water "m-me?" he asked pointing at himself dumbfounded.