chapter 13

( rain )

beomgyu was too shocked to register anything. he found his head spinning as he looked at the cloudy sky and sighed but then he felt s heavy weight on him and he tried shoving the weight away but it wouldn't budge and groaned.

"seriously beomgyu..." taehyun muttered his arm stuck to beomgyu's leather grip surrounding his chest. beomgyu just continued shoving taehyun away not knowing it was him "stop it beomgyu my arm is stuck to your...!" before taehyun could finish beomgyu let out a yell "how are you on the top of me?!" beomgyu tried propping himself but taehyun let out a wince.

"you fell from the horse remember? ...did you hit your head" taehyun said out of concern. the older registered it late but he was burning, he felt a burning sensation in his face and neck.

"uh-oh i remembered...wait let me take it off" beomgyu let lose his grip and held taehyun close because he didn't wanted to hurt the younger. taehyun's heart let out a thump but it became muffled because the rain started pouring.

plip
plip
plip

"ah shit..." taehyun hurriedly deattached himself from his leather straps leaving beomgyu blank on the grass, his leather strap still stuck with taehyun's. "oh...?" when beomgyu finally rejistered everything he was completely drenched in rain "do you wanna get sick that bad?" taehyun snorted after coming back from the small cabin near by with his coat.

"let's go already" the younger seemed mad and beomgyu knew it but decided to ignore it to lift his spirits up a little
"let's eat some sandwiches what do you say?" beomgyu nudged but taehyun just got more pissed.

"it would've been better without rain" he muttered looking at the tiny droplets hitting the glass window "but!! we can play some board games or something here!" for a second taehyun's face lit up but he quickly backed up "with us both completely drenched in rain? not me sorry...i'm leaving" beomgyu nodded but got taken a back when taehyun pulled him outside.

"if we stay any longer you'll get sick" he examined the rain outside with visible worry in his eyes "you're already turning red...i knew you'd catch a fever" taehyun creased beomgyu's maroon cheeks. the older couldn't help but banality stare at the younger looking at him with this much amount of concern.

"oh yes i'll go grab everything..." taehyun pulled beomgyu back. "wait here i'll bring everything and the the golf car too" taehyun paced fast to get everything for beomgyu "shit this so stupid!!!" frustrated he winced hitting his hand on the creaking wooden floor, he waited for taehyun to come and looked at the basket that had few splatters of rain on it.

after a few minutes taehyun came back with all the things already in the golf cart

after a few minutes taehyun came back with all the things already in the golf cart. beomgyu hurried with the basket and they had a quite ride back home. he realised that the younger had something to say but he couldn't because he looked too frustrated.

"hey maybe we can watch some classic horror..." there was the desire or perhaps simply out of greed? beomgyu didn't knew why but he felt himself leaning towards the younger, his actions everything just yelled that he was mad that his day out was ruined "no i hate horrors" taehyun replied coldly opening the door for both of them "maybe a psychological one? its gonna be great just trust me on it" beomgyu reassured the younger.

"mhm okay..." taehyun let him win the way after they both changed into more comfortable clothes "in my room beomgyu i'll look up the movie," taehyun peeked from his room's doorway "oh yeah? let's watch shining!" beomgyu yelled from his room trying find a 'better looking' comfort fit.

"okay will do!"

its been a little over two months and beomgyu remembers the very first day and till now, the past him would be baffled if he saw the change and control in taehyun like he is now, he's gotten a lot less stubborn and listens well too. he smiled proudly that his ways where leading to something but also fell sad because he had to leave once they all settled...

"beomgyu come on already i'm going to die out waiting!" taehyun called out "coming!!" beomgyu ran fumbling his hood as he rushed to younger's room. "were you always like this?" beomgyu blurted out as he as on bed with the younger who was about to play the movie from his laptop. taehyun looked at him dumbfounded not realising what he actually meant but he took a long breath before letting it out.

"what exactly mean by that?" he asked beomgyu impatiently and it was then beomgyu realised he was way too blinded by taehyun's kindness "uh...ah! i mean you're so nice taehyun, why can't you be like this..."

"you mean with those people?? oh give me a break! i hate them so

"you mean with those people?? oh give me a break! i hate them so...!!" it was that button, beomgyu once again pressed that button of trigger for taehyun. he quickly patted taehyun's back and rubbed his head "i'm sorry i stepped out my line...won't say it again!!" beomgyu calmly said.

"its okay i think it's time i come clean about my past" taehyun closed the laptop, keeping it aside. "you don't have to force yourself to do it if it triggers you okay?"

"no beomgyu i think its better if you know it...soobin hyung probably doesn't know this one"