dis for you bestie butterybutterboy 😩

bestie and i in the encantoverse simping over the twins - carlos and camiloalso for those who click on this to read it just dont. already at 13 reads and idfk why??

One

i know the movie takes place in like 1900s timeframe but im too lazy its like 2am leave me alone and enjoy ur story u bitch <3

I was taking a walk around the Encanto with my best friend, staring down at my phone doing really nothing but just randomly opening and closing apps before scrolling through Twitter.

She was talking about something, but I wasn't really listening into what she was saying. "Wait, what?" I say, putting my phone away after getting bored with it and looking up at her. She gives me an annoyed look.

"Isn't that Carlos?" I notice the familiar Madrigal in the distance as he looked around, a bored look on his face. Jalanique follows my gaze and perks up with a smile. "Let's go talk to him."

"I don't think—" I try to protest, but she already took off towards the boy. With a sigh, I follow her.

"Sup, loser," she says, catching his attention. He looks at her with a scowl and a slightly raised brow, probably wondering why some random girl is calling him names. "What do you want?"

He isn't very welcoming, now is he. He clearly didn't seem interested in having a conversation with anyone at the moment. "I want you..." Jalanique starts, disregarding his put-offish attitude, "to stop being such a bitch."

I couldn't help a snort. I cover my mouth with my wrist to hide my smile as Carlos gives me a glare. "What's so funny?" He questions in a defensive manner. "Nothing," I wave him off.

"If you just came here to insult me, then we're going to have fucking problems, bitch," he says, looking back at Jalanique. The smile on my face drops, being replaced with a scowl. "Hey!" I yell at him.

"I guess you're gonna have to solve them then 'cuz I'm not good at math," Jalanique shrugs. I was honestly surprised on how she was so unfazed by his attitude. Carlos looks at the two of us before pushing past us.

"I'm busy. So, get out of my way," he excuses and tries to leave. I glare at the back of his head. I am quickly growing a disliking towards this guy. "Nah, nah, nah," Jalanique says, blocking his path. "I can see straight through that bullshit lie of yours. You should take some classes from your brother if you want to be a better liar."

That seemed to hit a nerve as Carlos' eyes squint and his jaw clenches. "If you like my stupid brother so much, then why don't you go bother him?"

"Well, you see, the thing is that I don't like your brother. I like you." He takes a step back, clearly caught off-guard by that. "So, why don't we talk, pretty boy?" I swear I could see a tinge of pink on his cheeks, his face slacking for a moment in an unreadable expression before returning back to a hard scowl.

"I told you that I'm busy," he said. "And I don't like you, so why would I talk to someone as ugly as you?"

"Wow!" I exclaim sarcastically, crossing my arms. "You're a real jerk."

He gives me a quick glance before walking past us once again. "I have to go." Jalanique was about to say something else, but I interrupt her. "Just let him go. He's a dickhead anyways." I wanted to shout at him and send insults, or even hit him, but I don't.

"But he's so hot and I want to talk to him," she whines, changing her voice to sound more like a young child's. It may seem immature, but I love when she does that. I smile, taking her hand and pulling her along.

"Hot, but a jerk," I say.