Dbd: ch 6

A couple of hours passed since the interrogation. I still continued to sit on the sofa as the two Killers watched over me. I was assuming they were around my age considering the way they talked to each other. They seemed okay since they haven't done anything to hurt me as of yet, but I was terrified of the other two.

"Are you guys The Legion?" I ask the two, breaking their conversation. "I saw the mural upstairs," I add when they don't respond. Their masks were intimidating when they just stared at you. "Yep," the girl answers me.

I nod my head in response. My heart sinks when I hear the guy come downstairs. The conversation died down when he showed up. I felt the fear kick in. I watch his every move as he makes his way over to us.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I raise a brow and tilt my head a little. "Just sitting here," I respond back. "Not you," he says to me and looks at his friends. "Making friends with the prisoner?"

The girl shrugs. "Nah, man, just getting to know her a bit is all," the guy sitting next to her responds. "There a problem with that?" The girl asks. He shrugs his shoulders and glances over at me. That white mask is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

"Where's Jules?"

"Outside," the girl says and points in the direction she was in. I watch him leave and let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. "You think she's doing okay?" I look at the pink-haired girl as she asks her friend.

"She's fine," he says to her.

"What are your names?" I ask them. They don't answer me. I avert my gaze so I wasn't looking at their masks. "Why?" The guy asks. "Figured since I told you mine, you could tell me yours," I shrug my shoulders.

"Susie." I look at the girl. I wasn't actually expecting a response so I was a bit shocked. "Joey," the skull-masked one says. "You know," I start. "Supposedly being Killers, you two aren't bad. At all."

Susie looks down and begins to pick at her thumbs. I was a little confused as she tensed up a bit. She says something but she was too quiet for me to hear. I look over as Jules walks in, the other guy following close behind her.

I fall quiet once again and avert my gaze when she looks at me. She was definitely willing to kill me and no doubt she will whenever she gets the chance to. The other one was terrifying as well. He was brutal and would also kill me if I pissed him off.

They don't say anything as they walk upstairs together. I wait until they were gone before turning to Joey and Susie. "Who are they?"

"Julie and Frank," Susie responds. I flinch as Joey gets up from the couch. He chuckles a bit as he walks past me and over to a mini-fridge. "We aren't going to hurt you," Susie assures me.

"Unless you give us a reason to," Joey adds. Chills run down my arms. "Y...Yeah," Susie agrees. I didn't fail to notice the hesitation in her voice but I didn't think much about it. "Well, I hope I don't give you a reason to, then," I respond, trying to act calm so I don't have a total breakdown.

They both laugh a bit, causing me to allow a small smile. "Outside of Trials, I think we could be friends," Susie says, grabbing a can of beer Joey hands to her. My heart skips a beat and I fall silent. I was unsure of what to think about that.

Friends with Killers? What am I getting myself into? Nevertheless, I shrug and nod my head, "Sure."