028

LOADING...

bladie

bladeeee

what do you want

my roomie fell asleep

im lonely

ok and

u wanna hang out

🥺🥺🥺

no

BRO

jk

what time

now..?

bro

if we get caught past curfew

im blaming you

okay ☺️☺️

im otw

luv u

open the door

——

"hey~" i chuckled, letting blade enter the room. his hoodie was draped over my body, catching his attention.

"you really like my hoodie." he scoffed, setting his bag down by the entrance.

"what can i say, its comfy. plus, it comes with the satisfaction of having taken it from you." i sit in front of the bed, tugging his arm to sit beside me. "whens the day we leave for nationals?"

i face him, leaning ever so slightly into his body. he rolls his eyes, pulling my by the waist closer. "next friday." my blush deepened, but i pushed it away.

"are you ready?"

"we'll beat them. itll be easy." he yawned. "have you told your parents?"

"of course." i rolled my eyes. "i think they would've been more pressed if i didnt make it." his arm held me tighter.

"im sorry y/n. parents are... something else. are you at least proud of yourself?"

"of course i am. i just... i dont even know." i rested my head on his shoulder. "you know bladie, for two people who hate each other, we seem awfully close."

"y/n.. dont ruin the moment you piece of shit."

"oh so you admit we were having a moment?"

"well depends, did you think it was a moment?"

"i thought it was, but not like 'that', i mean-"

"um... am i interrupting something?" both our heads turned to face himeko, who was sitting up groggily in bed. "if you guys wanna fuck, dont do it in here."

i threw a pillow at himeko. "not funny, asshole." i scoffed. "dont mind her blade. she used to write fanfictions of people she shipped, its so embarrassing."

"that's interesting. you're still weirder than her."

"HOW AM I WEIRDER THAN SOMEONE WHO WRITES FANFICS?!" i whisper yell, punching him softly. blade chuckled, resting his hand just above my waist.

"you just are, and i hate you for it."

"i hate you too, motherfucker."

——

bladie

you fell asleep so quickly

anyway

when you wake up

i was debating on taking the hoodie

but you looked so sleepy

i jUsT wOkE uP

gOoD mOrNiNg

bro

💀💀

did you sleep well bladie

i didnt sleep

um. why

idk

i couldnt

thats not good

asshole

you better sleep on the bus

btw

will u still visit me even tho we not at comp

🙄🙄

i guess

yayy!!

you so love me

no way

gross bitch

bRuH

i dOnT nEeD yO LoVe aSsHoLe

good

ihy

ihysm

bitch

i guess ill see you next friday or smth

🙄🙄

or smth

ill see u sooner

😚😚

no

asshole

our bus is leaving

☹️☹️

bye bladie

bye y/n

see you when we get back

a/n: giggling rn