Diabetic

--------------
Age: 13
Warnings: Injection, passing out
--------------

You and your mother live in The Avengers Tower in the heart of New York City. While your mother is known for her heroic Black Widow persona, she's equally devoted to being a parent. Your life, however, presents a unique challenge. You have diabetes, which requires constant vigilance.

Your trusty companion, Bella, your loyal guide dog, has been by your side for years. She not only offers emotional support but also plays a vital role in alerting you to any changes in your blood sugar levels.

One sunny evening on one of your free days, you were engrossed in your schoolwork. You had a project due on Monday, today was a Saturday and you hadn't started yet. You were starting to get more stressed by the minute, not keeping track of your blood sugar.

Bella, perceptive as always, senses your restlessness and the change in your scent. She nudges your hand gently with her cold nose, trying to get your attention. But you're absorbed in you're research, offering her not more then a distracted pat on her head.

Unbothered, Bella, attempts once more to alert you. This time pawing at your leg you dismiss her once again, muttering that you'll do it later.

Hours pass, and the warning signs grow more evident. Your energy fades, your face pales, and Bella's concern deepens. She know she needs to do something more drastic to capture your attention.

Bella rushes to the door and paws at it, she looks back at you. Her brown eyes insisting you to follow her lead. Finally you look up from your laptop, sensing something is wrong.

You ask, ''What's wrong Bella?'' There's urgency in her actions that you can't ignore.

Bella barks once and then directs you to your insulin kit with a pointed paw. All of a sudden a wave of realization hits you, you've missed a dose. You act quickly, administering the insulin and checking your glucose levels. They are alarmingly high, but you hope you've caught it in time.

But you haven't. You're vision blurs, and dizziness takes hold. You try to call for help, but you're voice is no louder then a whisper. Darkness creeps in, and you lose consciousness.

In your absence, Bella knows she has to take charge. She rushes out of the room, her nails clicking on the floors as she hurries through the tower. She barks hoping to find anyone.

Fortunately Natasha hears Bella's frantic barks and follows her to find you unconscious. Natasha's quick thinking and training kick in, and she administers a insulin injection, stabilizing your glucose levels. Slowly, you begin to regain consciousness, looking up at your mother with gratitude and relief.

You see your mom's concerned face leaning over you, her eyes filled with worry. Her arms wrap around you protectively, and she pulls you into a gentle embrace.

''Hey mama'' you croak out, your voice weak as your still feeling a little bit dizzy. Your mom helps you sit up, her touch is very gentle. She brushes a strand of hair out of your face and presses a loving kiss to your forehead. Her voice is soft and reassuring.

'' You gave us quite a scare,'' Natasha says, her eyes never leaving yours. ''But your safe now дорогой'' (darling).

You feel an overwhelming sense of relief wash over you. Your being held closely by your mom, as she whispers some words of comfort. ''I'll always be here for you, no matter what, Y/N. We'll face everything together.'' You bury your face in her shoulder, holding onto her tightly.