Happy birthday!

----------------
Age: 10
Warnings:

Hey! I am so sorry for not updating in a while. I have had some very busy days with school and work, and it was my birthday last week so we celebrated that. But anyways I am back, I will make sure to give you guys another update either today or tomorrow. So enjoy!! :)
----------------

It was a bright and sunny morning, and you are so excited for today because today is your tenth birthday. You can't wait to eat all the cake, and unpack all of the presents your mom had got you.

So you didn't hesitate to jump out of bed and get dressed in your cute little pink princess dress. You stood in front of the mirror putting a beautiful red bow in your hair.

Not much later your little feet could be heard running down the hall. The avengers who were all spread throughout the living room and kitchen area, chuckled to themselves. Your mom was stood next to your aunt Wanda in the kitchen, who was baking your favourite pancakes.

Racing to the kitchen you could already smell the delicious pancakes Wanda was preparing. Your mom turned her attention away from Wanda, and smiled softly when she saw you standing there in your adorable dress.

''Happy birthday, sweetheart'' She said, walking over to you giving you a gentle hug.

''Thank you, mommy!'' You exclaimed, squeezing her tightly.

After a yummy breakfast, you and your mom, spent the entire morning together, playing games and watching some movies. The morning was filled with your laughter, and it was a perfect start to your special day.

You knew your mom had something special planned for today, and you couldn't wait to find out what it was.

So as the day went on, the excitement continued to build. In the afternoon, your friends arrived and the living room was soon filled with laughter and the sound of wrapping paper being torn open. Each present you unwrapped brought you more joy and excitement.

Finally, it was time for the grand finale: the birthday cake! Natasha brought out a beautifully decorated pink princess cake. It was decorated with ten glowing candles, you closed your eyes and made a wish then blew out the candles.

Your friends cheered, and your mom began slicing the cake. It was a perfect birthday, the avengers had even decorated the living room with balloons and disco lights. The day was filled with love, laughter, and unforgettable moments as you celebrated with your friends and family.

As the evening drew to a close, and your friends said their goodbyes, you felt a sense of contentment wash over you. That night you climbed into your bed, ''Goodnight my princess'' Your mom said tugging you into your bed.

She looked at you and brushed some hair out of your face. ''I hope you had a great day honey'' She said with a loving voice.

You nodded with a smile, and cuddled into your new stuffed animal. ''It was the best birthday ever!!'' You exclaimed, getting excited again.

Natasha chuckled ''Calm down sweetie, it is bedtime now'' She stood up after giving you a last kiss on the head. She turned off the lights, and stood in the door opening admiring your little sweet face ''Sweet dreams детка (baby)''

The door closed and you turned around, beforefalling into a deep sleep.