Overwhelmed

--------------
Age: 15
Warnings: meltdown 
--------------

You've always had a unique perspective on the world, a beautiful mind that sees things differently. Your autism has made you who you are. Life as a part of the Avengers team is both thrilling and challenging, especially when disagreements arise among the team.

One day, the Avengers are locked in a heated argument about their next mission. The tension in the room is very high, voices raised and emotions running high. For you, the chaos of the conflicting opinions is like a storm of noise and chaos, overwhelming your senses.

You try to stay composed, but the sensory overload becomes too much to handle. Your heart races, and your hands tremble as you cover your ears with them. You can feel yourself spiraling into a meltdown. Your mom, who is in the middle of expressing her point of view, notices your distress.

With quick understanding, Natasha leaves the argument and comes to your side. She know just how to help you during these moments of sensory overload. Gently, she guides you out of the room to a quieter space, away from the chaos.

You always find the presence of your mom calming. Natasha kneels down beside you, her eyes filled with empathy and love. She doesn't need to say a word, her soothing touch and calming aura speak volumes. Her fingers trace patterns on your arm, a familiar gesture that has always grounded you.

Slowly the racing thoughts begin to subside, and the sensory overload goes away. Your mom waits patiently, giving you the time and space you need to regain your composure.

When you finally find your voice, you whisper ''Thank you, mom.''

She smiles warmly and hugs you gently, her reassurance like a protective shield. ''You're always my priority, sweetheart. We'll get through this together.''

------------------------------------
A short one-shot today, but I hope you still enjoy it.