Trouble

-----------------
Age: 17
Warnings: Fight, injuries
------------------

Some might say that you were a normal teenager, but nothing about that is true. Your mom is The Natasha Romanoff a.k.a the legendary Black Widow, and the kids at school know that as well. They wouldn't stop reminding you about how much of a disappointment you must be to your mom.

Today was not an exception. The first two periods went pretty smoothly. Nobody had mentioned anything about your mom. But then, during the lunch break, you saw the group of popular girls walking towards you. You immediately knew what was coming as they approached you. Sarah, the leader of the group, stood right in front of you.

''Well, well, well, if it isn't little Natasha Junior'' Sarah started smirking, ''Or should I say 'Disappointment Junior' ?'' She laughed and the rest of the group followed.

You sighed, already aware of this routine. ''Sarah can we not do this today?''

Sarah's laughter cut through the cafeteria. ''Oh, are we scared? Afraid you'll ruin your 'perfect' makeup with those tears?''

"Just leave me alone, Sarah," you muttered.

She leaned closer, taunting you. "You know, your mom is fearless. She is a legend. But you? You're just a scared little girl who can't even handle a simple insult."

The laughter of Sarah's friends echoed around you. It was a familiar scene, and you had learned to endure it as best you could. But today, something snapped. You clenched your fists and took a step forward.

"Enough, Sarah! You don't know anything about me or my mom!" You warned

''Oh please what are you gonna do?''

As the confrontation escalated, anger surged through you. The weight of all those years of torment and mockery became too much, and you felt a burning desire to prove yourself. Without thinking, you swung a punch at Sarah, catching her by surprise.

The cafeteria erupted into chaos as students around you gasped and shouted. The shock on Sarah's face quickly transformed into rage, and she pushed you with a forceful shove. You stumbled backward, colliding with a nearby table, sending lunch trays clattering to the floor.

You picked up a carton of milk squeezing it on top of her head. You saw how furious she was getting right now, and before you knew it she kicked you in your stomach. You fell backwards onto the ground and Sarah got on top of you hitting you, you felt something crack in your nose.

You quickly turned her around and got on top of her, you released all of your anger by hitting her repeatedly.

The teachers on lunch duty rushed over, attempting to intervene and separate the two of you. But the fury that had built up within you couldn't be contained.

The teachers had their work cut out for them, struggling to get between you and Sarah as you continued to exchange blows. Your vision was blurred from the tears in your eyes and the adrenaline coursing through your veins.

Finally, with considerable effort and the help of a few more teachers who had rushed over, they managed to pry you apart. Each of them held one of you back, your chest heaving with exertion, your knuckles bloodied, and your nose still throbbing from the blow.

Principal Anderson arrived at the scene, her stern expression evident as she assessed the situation. She spoke firmly, her words laced with disappointment. "This behavior is unacceptable. Both of you will be taken to my office immediately.''

Reluctantly, you and Sarah were led away, one on each side of the principal. The students watched, some with judgmental glares, while others whispered in hushed tones.