the monster I truly am

Nears eyes widened as I took off my ribbon as he saw the horns sticking out of my head but then he relaxed as if he knew what was going on.

"Interesting I have never seen a real Diclonious before" he said calmly.

"A Dicloni what?" I questioned.

"A Diclonious. You are one aren't you?" Near asked curiously.

"Im not sure what that is" I spoke confused.

"well i've only seen them on the Japanese news, not many people know about them since they are really dangerous and are either killed on sight or taken into a place I dont know much information about where they are taken to but i've never seen anyone here in England or anywhere but Japa-"

"Wait what do you mean by dangerous? And what do you mean by only in Japan?" I Cut off Near

"They are known to have a secret weapon called vectors which i dont exactly know what they do but I do know they they are extremely dangerous and have this other ability which is like an 'infection' where the Diclonious infects a man or a woman and if the infected choose to have a child or if the woman is pregnant then the child will come out as a Diclonious and at some point will become a killing machine but I wonder, why are you a peaceful one?" Ranted Near.

"That explains since some time before I was born my parents went to Japan as a vacation which they could've ran into one of them and gotten infected!" I exclaim.

"May I ask, what are the vectors I am curious on how they work and look" asked Near curiously.

"Well they are like invisible hands which work like sharp blades" I responded "im not sure if I can show you...Oh here!" I used my vectors to touch Nears face without hurting him "can you feel them?" I asked. Near gave a look of shock.

"They feel exactly like hands I wish I could see them but this is alright" spoke Near.

"Hold on let me try something" I tried vibrating my vectors to a fast speed to be able to be seen by the human eye.

"Oh that is kinda scary" Near said slightly suprised by the sudden visibility of my vectors. I then stopped vibrating them and sighed.

"I never knew I could do that, its kinda scary to know what im capable of" I said while looking at my still bandaged arm.

"How did you lose your father?" Asked Near. "It seems like something you're nervous about".

"Well it started when he caught me using my vectors and he got really mad at me" I explained the whole story of how my dad started shooting at me and i showed him my bandaged hip and arm from the wounds my father caused and I told him how I accidentally killed him.

"I see, instead of your instincts of killing any person you see your instincts tell you to protect yourself and fight back".

"Wait Diclonious kill people" I said scared and shocked.

"Yes they kill anyone without hesitation they have killed hundreds" Near spoke not aware of the damage.

"I really am a monster papa was right " I said sadly "I should have accepted that long ago" I said while looking down at my hands.

"Come one dinner is starting soon we dont wanna be late" said Near. "And in my eyes you are no monster"

_______________________________________
Criticism is welcomed just dont be an asshole!!!! Questions will be answered!!!!