the start of a life I dont want

warning for description of gore and death 
_________________________________________
We got to the place after a day or two I dont really know I was asleep most of the time. Once we were inside I was stripped of all of my belongings, well just my clothes and they were kept inside a box and was put away inside what looked like a safe.

We got further inside and we were outside of this glass cage? Kurama led me inside and put these chains around my wrists while my back was against the wall it felt very humiliating especially since I was naked.

"This is where you will stay from now on" Kurama spoke flatly his eyes filled with curiousity and amusement as if he was watching a wild animal.

"Why am I here." I asked curiously already knowing why but wanting to hear his response.

"Diclonious are killing machines and a danger to the world we need to keep your species closed off from the outside world to avoid death or infection" he spoke bluntly.

"I see....will I ever be able to leave" I ask hoping for this to be temporary.

"Not until there is a vaccination or something but most likely you will be kept here until you die" he says with a tone of pity.

"Oh..." I say disappointed.

"Since you are a well behaving one....well most of the time then maybe you will be able to speak and talk to other Diclonious in this facility.

"Well that doesn't seem so bad" I say hoping to get used to my new life.

"Well I must go now, I will speak to you again in a few hours to let you know what will happen to you" he said as he began walking away"

'what a interesting man...'

A few hours had passed and I had fallen asleep in the uncomfortable position until I heard footsteps and I looked up to see it was Kurama.

"Hello Y/n I have come to let you know your schedule from now on. Everyday you will get two meals to keep up your energy and will be given water whenever you feel dehydrated, if you behave well you will be rewarded with an hour of doing any activity you want of course there will be limitations as in no going outside or anything dangerous, you will go through some experiments that may cause some pain but you will get used to them" he spoke in his usual professional voice.

"Understood." I say tiredly.

"Your experiments will start in an hour" he says as he begins to walk away "I will see you then."

For the whole hour I had waited I sat still nervously awaiting to be experimented on hoping it wouldn't be as bad as Kurama said, I had been overthinking and staring off into the distance until I felt something hit my arm and felt myself scream in pain, I looked up to see people outside of the glass wall writing stuff in clipboards then I saw one of the people press a button only to see a heavy looking metal ball heading for me, I try blocking it with my vectors but it was too late as I felt the metal hit my stomach causing me throw up.

"Pl-please!! Slow down!! I can't take it at this speed!!" I cried out but the people who I assume are scientists just looked at me as if I were a caged animal and continued writing things down then one of them pressed the button again causing another ball to get launched at me, this time I was lucky enough to Block it. "STOP IT!" I cried out loudly being scared of getting hit again. I was ignored as the scientists as they continued writing down on their stupid clip boards acting as if im not human then the same scientist hit the button again launching another ball of metal at me. My eyes widened in fear as I saw the ball flying at me at full speed. "I SAID STOP!!" I closed my eyes bracing for impact only to hear screaming, I wait a few seconds before looking up to see the glass had been broken blood was everywhere, I noticed the ball was infront of me as it never hit me I took a closer look at the broken glass ti realize all of the scientists were brutally murdered which I assume...was by me.

The first scientist which was the one who had been pressing the button had his arm blown off as both of his legs were messily cut off with broken bones sticking out as the tips were sharp and uneven, his stomach had been ripped open as his guts spilled out and his head smashed against the wall with his brains mushed and slightly spilled out of his head.

The second one had been one of the ladies holding a clipboard and writing things down, her head was twisted all the way around as part of her neck bones were sticking out.

The third and last one was another one was a man dressed professionally unlike the other two who wore lab coats he wore a black suit which now had been ripped up as he was separated from his lower half and his guts spilled out.

I looked at the gorey sight which I had caused and I threw up once again and began crying.

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to....Im so so sorry" I cried to out loud hoping for Near, Matt, Linda or even Mello to come and save me. I heard the door open, I looked up to see Kurama looking at me with horror.

"W-what....have you done?!" He asked with fear still trying to keep his composure, people in armor with big guns walked behind him and pointed them at me.

"Im sorry!!! I didn't mean to!! Forgive me please im sorry!!" I sobbed out. Another scientist came in with a look of horror.

"I took a look at the cameras and this one is almost as dangerous as number 35" he spoke with fear. "We have to put it in more secure containment" he said to Kurama.

"Damn it" Kurama had a look of frustration then turned to me "why did you kill them" he said flatly and gently hoping to get through me.

"I didn't m-mean to, they were hur-hurting me and I told them to stop and they kept hurting me and then I accidentally killed them all" I sobbed out "I didn't mean to I didn't want to do it".

"I see..." Kurama looked at me with pity before unlocking the chains off my hands and he picked me up and began walking out the place.

"Dr. Kurama?! What are you doing!?" The scientist asked Kurama.

"I think I know how to handle this one" he then turned to me and smiled gently "there is someone I want you to meet.

_________________________________________
sorry I took so long with this one!!! This was my first time writing gore so im sorry if it kind of sounds edgy 😭 I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and remember criticism is welcomed!!!!