wammys, the home i never had

I quickly put the ribbon around my horns and headed out of our shared room to head out to dinner. I walked out of the room heading to the cafeteria, once I got there I stood in line behind Near and I noticed Mello and Matt walking in heading in line behind us and noticed that once Mello saw me he got a bit scared and I just gave a apologetic smile to him.

Once we got our food which was grilled cheese with a Cesar salad on the side, I sat down beside Near and noticed that Matt and Mello sat across us. "How about we all forgive and forget and become friends!" Exclaimed Matt happily still playing his game.

"Yeah that sounds nice" I said softly.

"I guess that would be cool" said Mello annoyingly trying to hide the fact he indeed wants to.

"I wouldn't mind" said Near.

"That settles it we are all friends now!!!" Said Matt happily finally looking up from his game.

Since that day we all became close friends, it was nice they all felt like family no they were my family.

January 25 1997-

I am finally happy.

~6 years later~

In the last six years so much had happened, our friend group got well separated I still loved everyone equally, they all were my family but stuff happened well it was bound to happen we were all teenagers now but now Matt was even more obsessed with video games that he dosent talk much anymore but even when he does its still the same old Matt, Mello and Near had become rivals since they were chosen to be some guys successors I think his name was L? I dont really care but he is the reason Mello had become more aggressive than before. 

I wish Mello didn't change now he spends all his time studying or playing football with the other kids to try and become number one even though he is still one of the top five of the smartest and best in Wammys I wasn't all that smart, I was around five or six on the board but that doesn't matter, I payed more attention to art then work, but I was able to make a friend named Linda, she liked art too, she was more on the realistic side and I was more on the cartoonish design side but we liked drawing together sometimes but I wish that the group could be together again, I wish L never existed.

Other than those changes my wounds have healed only leaving small scars and Watari had left to work with L so now this guy named Roger who was Watari's friend.

I wish the group could be together one more time instead of us being separated.

"Y/n wake up." 

I woke up to the sound of Nears voice and him shaking me.

"I'm up I'm up...what is it?" I said to Near tiredly

"What do you mean 'what is it' you over slept and missed breakfast and lunch its currently 1:35pm" Near said with a concerned look on his face.

"Wow its late, how could I let this happen...why didn't any of you wake me up" I asked disappointed in myself.

"I tried waking you up many times you only responded just now, even Mello was concerned and asked about you, and you were turning all night too...is there something thats bothering you?" Asked Near clearly worried about me.

"Well I had a dream, I dont remember what exactly happened but I only remember a car covered in bullet holes, a burning church and someone screaming... I dont know what it could mean but I've been feeling quite paranoid especially since the time we went to the beach and I was almost forced to take my ribbon infront of everyone but thankfully Linda thought they were just important to me and defended me but what if something else happens amd everyone finds out about me being a Diclonious and-" 

"Calm down Y/n I'll make sure nothing happens, but for now lets go let Mello and Matt know that you're okay how about that?" Near reassured me.

"You're right, thanks Near" I sighed in relief knowing Near is on my side. I Quickly tie a ribbon which Mello gave me on my birthday a few years ago so I could preserve the older one and I change into a pair of low rise jeans and a black baggy f/b (favourite band) t-shirt.

"Y/n you dress kind of emo"

"Well emo is a music based subculture so you're right/wrong (depends on your music taste)" I state proudly from the facts I stated from my deep knowledge of music facts.

"Whatever you say" Near sighed as we walked out of our shared room and began heading to the library where Mello and Matt usually hang out.

We walked into the library where Mello is seen studying and Matt playing his video game until.

"Y/n?!?" Mello looked up from his books, "where have you been!?! I didnt see you at breakfast or lunch!!" He yelled out.

"Woah Y/n I you're here!!!!" Matt said excitedly like a puppy "where have you been all day!?" He asked.

"I... slept in" I say embarrassed.

"How the hell do you sleep in that much" Mello deadpanned.

"I dont know, I remember having a nightmare but I dont exactly remember what it was about and then I woke up to Near shaking me awake" I say confused.

"Interesting, well since we are all here lets hang out like we did before!" Exclaimed Matt.

"You know I dont get along with Near" Said Mello.

"C'mon its been a while" spoke Matt.

"Fine... lets have a game night like how we all used to" Said Mello convinced.

"Yay!!" I exclaimed happy that we are finally are all together like how we used to be.

Criticism is welcomed just dont be an asshole!!!! Feel free to ask any questions!!!!
_________________________________________
note - dont worry its not only going to be focused on wammys, the other characters are gonna show up eventually I just want to focus on y/n's past for a bit and if there is anything missing I will Add memory chapters in the future but that's all im gonna spoil for now bye my loves!!!!