the monster who made me

Kurama walked up to the girl who now I know as Lucy and he took her helmet off revealing long pink hair and red eyes.

"Kurama...who is this?" Lucy asked with a tone of hate and bitterness.

"This is #46 also known as Y/n they are a Diclonious who is mostly passive" Kurama explained "I brought them to you to see how Diclonious communicate and maybe you two will get along well" 

"I don't care for such things Kurama" Lucy spoke annoyed.

"Please atleast try, and don't try to kill eachother " Kurama then started walking away "I will be watching through the cameras" he then left the room.

We stayed in silence for a while until Lucy decided to speak.

"How long have you been here for?" She asked without emotion.

"A few months" I responded.

"Ah so you've been outside for most of your life.... I'm surprised you lasted that long" she smirked slightly 

"What about you?" I asked slightly intimidated by her.

"I've been here for some time but only because Kurama promised me something but he broke it..." She said her tone going from empty to irritated.

"Speaking of Kurama he said you were different from the average Diclonious...why?" I asked curiously.

"Oh...that.... it's because" she smiled "I'm the first Diclonious...also the Diclonious queen" she smirked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"So... I'm this way because of you?" I said as my eyes widened.

"Well yes and no, I only infected some people but you could've been made by a different Diclonious" she looked down on me.

"Oh..." 

"One day this world will be filled with Diclonious and humanity will be extinct... that's what every Diclonious wants...but you seem to not like that" she raised her eyebrow "it's quite interesting to finally see one who isn't a mindless killer" she didn't seem happy but more intrigued.

"Well I have killed before...not on purpose though" I said ashamed.

"How many?" 

"Six or seven" I say not exactly remembering how many I killed, I looked up at her once I heard some laughing.

"Oh wow I never thought I would hear a Diclonious be ashamed of their kill count" she giggled.

"Have you ever loved anyone" I asked her

"Oh? I guess I have...three things I have loved one was a dog and the other two were people" she smiled to herself "I loved that dog, it was my first friend but he was killed by humans" she spoke angrily "The first person I ever loved was a young naive boy...though I ended up killing his family...and the second was a lovely girl...my partner in crime though she was killed...I was promised that if I stayed in this place they would save her but she didnt make it" she said sadly.

"I'm sorry for your losses" I say sympathizing for her.

"Y/n don't ever let go of those who you love" she suddenly changed her tone "one day you will leave this place and you will go back to your loved ones" she was interrupted by the door opening revealing Kurama.

"Your time is up, Y/n time to go back to your room" Kurama spoke bluntly.

"Okay...goodbye Lucy" I smiled at her as Kurama put her helmet back on then he walked me to my cell. "Will I get to see her again?" I asked Kurama.

"We'll see."

Thats how it was for a while, everyday I would visit Nana then twice a week I would visit Lucy and I was happy with that, I didnt get as close to Lucy as I was with Nana but it was okay I still liked Lucy her presence was comfortable in some way.